absence makes the heart grow fonder...

grobertx

Established Member
Well I broke down and bought a DD (2014 BMW X3).

After driving that for a few weeks I pulled the Shelby out today. Man that was fun!

I guess driving it daily makes you a little jaded. It was nice to see the thumbs up and attention this car receives. It was exhilarating to feel the raw power from a fresh perspective again...If you DD your Shelby I highly recommend switching it up.:rockon:

bpmurr

Established Member
I have a 14 Escape Titanium as a DD and it certainly helps me appreciate the power of the Shelby when I get it. The problem I have is making moves in the Escape and forgetting it's not the Shelby!

5.8 Venom

Established Member
I find any excuse to drive it. I love the fact that I won't "see" myself driving down the road. The chances of another Shelby in my area are low, the chances of another in my color should be even lower.

I had to get rid of my last car, two other people in my neighborhood had the same car/color. Even my 5th graders teacher had the same car/color.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Hope to feel that again myself soon. Haven't drove my GT500 in over 6 months. Of course even in the summer I only drive it a couple times a month. But it makes it that much nicer when I do!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Going on 6 months here. I fantasize about it everyday!
Spring is coming.

14ruby

Established Member
Low 50's for Monday here in southern Wi. Might leave work early, and pull it out for a good cleaning. Shorts and tshirt weather at 50, after this ridiculous winter.

Users who are viewing this thread