Accufab TB Question

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
Subscribing! TB might be my next mod and would like to see what people have to say.

COBRA ACE

Established Member
Had an issue with mine idling at about 1300-1400 when i first put mine in, called them up sent it in for free and they adjusted the TB. That was 2 years ago, never had a problem since and idles at around 950. Love it!

sik02gt

Established Member
anybodys stick when driving and you go to hit the gas? i just put mine on and the damn thing is sticking on me it sucks

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I have an Accufab SBTB and I can say the throttle applications feel different than the OEM TB. it was buggin me enough that I did some sniffing around under the hood and came up with a mod to avoid the on/off sensation without affecting the crusie control.

I have been testing the part I came up with for a few weeks and I love it. However, it was a bit of a bitch to make on my own. If it works out I may try and have a few fabricated and maybe even consider selling them??? (not sure about that yet).

Clearly there is a design flaw in the accufab Tbody when it is installed on an 03/04 Cobra with a Whipple. I expect it is the same with an Eaton.

Perhaps more to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread