Advice on touchy situation @ work

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
its not about the 50 bucks, its about principle. Get that money back like a man. She can give you the silent treatment and the brow beatings all day. Take your $50, slam your balls in her mouth, and roll out like a boss.

chrisheltra

Established Member
Let me guess shes attractive and has big boobs and you thought you had a chance to hit it. She knew it and asked for your help and you got suckered.

Write it off and quit shitting where you work.

Receptionist - 1
You - 0

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Best idea. Print it out and leave it on the printer.

Nah people generally won't read documents off the printer if they aren't theirs. They will usually lay them face down because that's a privacy boundary. Leaving it on the floor means it's open game because it's not anyone possession at that point and you have to read it to make sure it's not important before throwing it away, or finding the owner..

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Hey man, there is this car on eBay. But I don't have an account. I'll pay you back!

oldmodman

Established Member
Send a memo to every single person at your company, including management, asking what you should do in this situation.

Maybe she will be so ashamed that she will pay you.

But in the meantime rip the filter off her car. "It's just a REPO"

ViciousJay

Established Member
Send a memo to every single person at your company, including management, asking what you should do in this situation.

love this idea

big dad

Established Member
Perhaps you could talk to her father about it. She would never expect that.
Otherwise, live and learn. I wouldn't do anything at work to inflame the situation. Chances are she'll turn it around, play the victim, and then your job is in jeopardy. It just isn't worth getting into trouble over it.

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
its not about the 50 bucks, its about principle. Get that money back like a man. She can give you the silent treatment and the brow beatings all day. Take your $50, slam your balls in her mouth, and roll out like a boss.

^ This, It is about the principle.:beer:

Problem is that is was on trust when and how she would pay I just didn't think she would drag it out four month's. I didn't know I was going to have to draw up a contract or I would have, not like I just meet her I have been working with her for over a year now. She knows she still owes, what comes around goes around.

Last edited:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Right it off as a loss OP. Atleast it was only $50

Take a sh*t on the hood of her car. Eat alot of peanuts and corn that day

ViciousJay

Established Member
^ This, It is about the principle.:beer:

Problem is that is was on on trust when and how she would pay I just didn't think she would drag it out four month's. I didn't know I was going to have to draw up a contract or I would have, not like I just meet her I have been working with her for over a year now. She knows she still owes, what comes around goes around.

ok, banks do the same and even have contracts and guess what? they repo shit back

Coiled03

Established Member
ok, banks do the same and even have contracts and guess what? they repo shit back

Which would totally relevant if the repo man was sitting in your office cubicle with you every day. But since he's not.......

Braker85

Established Member
You could just take the valve stems out of her tires. She'd never know what hit her lol

Explosive

Established Member
When she said I'll buy you lunch and be done you should have come back with, youll spend the night at my place and be done.

lol

Monster Mach

Established Member
You could just take the valve stems out of her tires. She'd never know what hit her lol

Nah I say repo the air filter.. sell that shit get your money back.. she probably sold the stock one so she would have to pay you... if that doesn't work.. loosen all lugs but 1 that bish will snap sometime

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Kiohtee

Established Member
OP, this is simple. "Buy" a brick for $50. Give the woman one of two options; 1) buy the brick for $50 or 2) buy a new windshield for what I'm sure will be $200+.

Have this discussion in private and away from any hearing/seeing electronics. When she goes crying to her coworkers, daddy, whoever she may run to, chances are they will tell her to pay back the $50 all the while you can say she owes it but that you would never threaten such actions over a silly filter.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Get a bottle of deer urine (google deer urine) and a long small gauge needle and syringe. Shoot several cc's in through the trim around the windows into the cars interior. This is best done on a very hot summer day. The interior of her car will stink worse than your $50 could ever fix.

Too harsh?

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I am going to take a stab in the dark here...probably fairly attractive(otherwise why are you wasting your time?), early 20's?

Mom and Dad bought everything for her and she always "paid them back". Well this how she pays people back.

Never the full price just what she feels like giving at that time.
I would try and reason with her...aka say if you leant someone $230 wouldn't you expect it all back logic?

Longshot I know...

Users who are viewing this thread