AED Tuned 2012 Boss

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
I want a Boss now more than ever...

Shaun,
I can't thank you enough for all the time and efford you put in with this tune.
You can take this to the bank... Your name will be spread all over the Mid-Atlantic Cobra forum. I have had my car's tuned by some of the biggest names on the east coast and with all honesty I have never been more happy with a tune. I will try and do a drive by video next Saturday, if you think the idle sounds good you got to hear a 3rd gear pull.

Shaun@AED

Yea get a Boss. Got any dyno charts on a stock Boss with an AED tune? BTW I'm in Roseville.

Bring your Boss in and we'll get some baseline #'s VS AED tune. ;-)

In general, Boss's don't put out stellar numbers on the dyno, but they flat out haul the mail on the street/track!
By logging lb/min of airflow I can confidently say they pump out some GREAT power compared to a GT of similar mods (5+lb/min airflow)

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Those sound awesome!!

But the 2nd video creeped me out hardcore with the flickering and smooth movement, like an old horror movie or something. :|

Shaun@AED

Donald,
That 2nd video is awesome! Beautiful Boss BTW. One hell of a B-Day present!

Boss#3065:
Yes, this tune is available for all 2011+ GT's and Boss's.
For the Boss, I run it just a little more aggressive than the GT's as the Boss calibrations seem to respond better.

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
Those sound awesome!!

But the 2nd video creeped me out hardcore with the flickering and smooth movement, like an old horror movie or something. :|

I know I suck at doing videos; I will have my son handle all the videos for now on... The car has long tubes, off road X-pipe and Steeda CAI. BTW:You can't go wrong with a tune written by Shaun. He is very thorough it won't be a generic can tune. Trust me you will see a big power gain especially at the higher range RPM.

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
Donald,
That 2nd video is awesome! Beautiful Boss BTW. One hell of a B-Day present!

Boss#3065:
Yes, this tune is available for all 2011+ GT's and Boss's.
For the Boss, I run it just a little more aggressive than the GT's as the Boss calibrations seem to respond better.

Thanks Shaun,
4th and 5th gear pull hard, makes it real hard to get the smile off my face. I am going to try and find a place to do a fly by this weekend. Wait until you hear it at 7K.
Thanks again for all your work :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread