Aggressive Honda Accord loses in the end.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
if you wanna drive like a moron and act a fool, I'm gonna get way the hell out of the way and let you be gone. If you cause a wreck I hope you're way out in front by then. Besides, everyone needs a good radar sponge on the highway

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
OK, so without picking a side. The Raptor driver was a dick, but "held accountable" ? Hell half the people (or more) in here would be in cuffs. Second, nobody forced Honda driver to drive off an invisible cliff.
Lastly, after many, many times witnessing drivers like the Honda it was very satisfying seeing them stuff it....albeit glad they survived.
Why does it give you satisfaction that the Honda crashed? I really don't understand this viewpoint. So ****ing what if the Honda wants to go faster than you? Pull the **** over. You have a bitch ego if this excites you. Instead of taking offense to someone tailgating you, take it for what it actually is, they want to go faster than you are going. So again, move over.

I am usually one of the people that is going faster than most, yet I still watch my rearview for someone going faster than me. I have zero problem slowing down/going faster/moving over for someone going faster than me. Hell, even if I suspect that the person behind me wants to go faster I will get out of their way and give them the chance.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Some of the comments bring to mind the scene in Christmas Vacation where Clark is driving along peacefully with his family, and suddenly the pickup truck passes him. His ego got bruised and the duel was on, much to the chagrin of his wife. LOL. Classic!

blownstang01

Established Member
Why does it give you satisfaction that the Honda crashed? I really don't understand this viewpoint. So ****ing what if the Honda wants to go faster than you? Pull the **** over. You have a bitch ego if this excites you. Instead of taking offense to someone tailgating you, take it for what it actually is, they want to go faster than you are going. So again, move over.

I am usually one of the people that is going faster than most, yet I still watch my rearview for someone going faster than me. I have zero problem slowing down/going faster/moving over for someone going faster than me. Hell, even if I suspect that the person behind me wants to go faster I will get out of their way and give them the chance.
LOL, I actually agree with you 100% about how to handle someone wanting to go faster than I'm driving. You've made an assumption by my response where I even called the Raptor driver a dick....
But, passing on the shoulder and driving over your head because you didn't get your way....no sympathy, sorry.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL, I actually agree with you 100% about how to handle someone wanting to go faster than I'm driving. You've made an assumption by my response where I even called the Raptor driver a dick....
But, passing on the shoulder and driving over your head because you didn't get your way....no sympathy, sorry.
Meh, Raptor driver was not being a dick, he was fighting with another driver on the road. Being a dick is parking at the gas pump and going inside while the gas station is busy as hell. People that brake check should be treated like pedophiles and people that don’t put their shopping cart into the corrals, shot in gut and left to bleed out.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Meh, Raptor driver was not being a dick, he was fighting with another driver on the road. Being a dick is parking at the gas pump and going inside while the gas station is busy as hell. People that brake check should be treated like pedophiles and people that don’t put their shopping cart into the corrals, shot in gut and left to bleed out.
Bingo this was exactly the case.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't even get me going on people who don't return their shopping cars to the corrals. God forbid they lose 30-60 seconds of their time.
After living in hilly Pennsylvania and watching an uncorralled shopping card absolutely bury itself in the side of a new Camaro after a 50’ roll, I concur.
If it wasn’t a Camaro I probably would’ve cared. But it was crazy to see how much damage it did.
-J

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Just not worth it. Caught up not to long ago by a dumbass I wasn't even giving a shit about (I was right lane) merging in. Apparently clipped my stock side step or something and mess up their new Merc. I didn't even realize (bumpy road and music going). Became a whole thing with cops

You're mad because your car impacted with another one, you kept driving, and then the cops got involved?
Or did I just totally misread that.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
There was a YouTube channel I would watch where this dude would **** with people that didn’t put their shit away. People are crazy as hell.

And found it… Cart Narcs

Is that show hosted by Big Gal Al? I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds.

eric cartman gay GIF by South Park

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
You're mad because your car impacted with another one, you kept driving, and then the cops got involved?
Or did I just totally misread that.

Misread, mad because I still haven't bought a dash cam. Officer was cool, just became my fault since I did know I got clipped so didn't report.

Best guess was tight traffic but 50mph, im looking forward and left if im right lane. Road is bumpy, winding and on ramps end fast. Probably came in hot to beat a car or too and panicked. Your guess is a good as mine.

Point of the past was no point in being a hero. Plenty of people to hit you around here when you're just A-B just keeping it moving.

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
They pay people...lord. I hope the wind runs carts into these chics vehicles everytime they go to a store for the rest of their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread