All Oem Ford Parts at Employee Pricing

JasonSnake

Established Member
Howdy! Do you guys still carry F7LZ5319AA ( air compressor assembly for the Mark VIII air ride)?

rus

Established Member
weatherstripping 03 convertible

Intersted in complete 6 piece set of weatherstripping for an 03 mustang convertible.

Thank you
Rus

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Do you sell 2002 ford ranger fx4 bed stickers? I need them to finish my truck to sell. Thanks

We do not have them in stock, but appear to be available from an obsolete supplier whom we do business with. P/N 1L5Z-8442528-LAA

Intersted in complete 6 piece set of weatherstripping for an 03 mustang convertible.

Thank you
Rus

We sell all of the pieces individually. PM me your email address, and I'll send you a pic from the catalog to make sure we get the correct ones for you :)

BackNBlackGT500

Established Member
Good morning,

Just picked up a '13 GT500. Looks like the previous owner did something w/the front air splitter/valance/lip, and it literally broke off going over a speedbump this morning!

From the website, it looks like I need: Collision Catalog - 2013 - Ford - Mustang
body hardware, front bumper & grille, bumper & components, valance panel 2013

I don't care about replacing the 3 piece optional splitter that came in a box, but I do need the upper splitter, which I believe is called the valance in the catalog.

First, can you please confirm. Second, I need it ASAP. What would 2nd day shipping run? Thanks in advance!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Around $47 but are on backorder until the end of the year :(

However, the OEM version is in stock for $50.31 plus shipping. If I remember correctly, I do not think there was a difference between the OEM and FRPP version.

-Mike R

Users who are viewing this thread