All Oem Ford Parts at Employee Pricing

Islander48506

Need help!!! I'm looking for 2 rear brake calipers for my 2003 focus svt zx5 price, shipping cost to zip code 37072 (Tennessee) and availability, Thanks!

manhed

Established Member
How about the 2013 Boss 302 (Seca and regular) rear lower control arms? (32780 zip)
Thanks

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Need help!!! I'm looking for 2 rear brake calipers for my 2003 focus svt zx5 price, shipping cost to zip code 37072 (Tennessee) and availability, Thanks!

Sorry, I am no longer able to get rear calipers for that car

How about the 2013 Boss 302 (Seca and regular) rear lower control arms? (32780 zip)
Thanks

I don't think there is anything specific for the Boss Laguna Seca

Here is one option, which came factoy on Boss, track pack, etc
https://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=9630

However the most popular I have sold are these:
https://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=10918

oldmodman

Established Member
I read in another thread that you can get the Tremec T-56 Magnum Transmissions. Can you quote me a price shipped to Los Angeles, Ca. 90064
If necessary I can supply a friend's shop with a loading dock and a forklift for delivery. And that shop has an automotive service business license if that lowers the cost any.:shrug:

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I was wondering If you have the rear quarter panel for a 03 Mustang cobra coupe.

Sorry, I do not stock quarter panels for these cars; Ford has actually discontinued them. Which side are you looking for?

I read in another thread that you can get the Tremec T-56 Magnum Transmissions. Can you quote me a price shipped to Los Angeles, Ca. 90064
If necessary I can supply a friend's shop with a loading dock and a forklift for delivery. And that shop has an automotive service business license if that lowers the cost any.:shrug:

Replied to your PM, and should know more info tomorrow. Thanks!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I am able to to get old stock from a distributor we do business with.

Not cheap; You'd be looking at almost $1000 plus shipping :eek:

Gruca

Established Member
I'm slow and cannot figure out the PMs on this site. That being said, I am looking for a rear tail light assembly (passenger side) for a 2013 Mustang GT.

The outside of mine is cracked :(

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Price for trunk lid that comes factory without the spoiler? Also, price for 6 piston Brembo brake setup from the '13/'14 GT500...THANKS!!

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
I'm slow and cannot figure out the PMs on this site. That being said, I am looking for a rear tail light assembly (passenger side) for a 2013 Mustang GT.

The outside of mine is cracked :(

No worries, I believe you need more posts before you are able to PM, but don't quote me on that.

You'd be looking at $622.60 plus $50 core for the tail light :eek: MSRP runs $943.33

Price shipped to 77090 for 2013 Boss rear diffuser?

$167.09, plus $20 shipping

Price for trunk lid that comes factory without the spoiler? Also, price for 6 piston Brembo brake setup from the '13/'14 GT500...THANKS!!

$416.06 plus shipping for the decklid.

How much of the 2014 setup are you looking for? We can sell just the individual parts, or can sell the complete kit for both front and rear.

Users who are viewing this thread