Altcoin Discussion

bigja01cobra

Established Member
IF xrp(ripple) dumps then (XLM) Stellar makes sense as the next big thing as it is a fork of ripple and recently had rumors of working with IBM for some remittance type payments....

Any using or tried out cyrptopia yet?

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
t5eXpOFjTXae5gkbGnMsxQ.png

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It went down for a minute. Concerned me because my buddy said XRP hit $3, but I didn't think that was correct as it would have been a .20 jump. Went to check and the site was down.

But I managed to get out of my LEND and got a little over 210 TRX. I feel much better about having that after what you guys said before.

What does everyone think about ETH hitting $1000 this week? Probably stating the obvious, but if you think about it, ETH should always grow and be supported as so many of these coins are built off of ETH and pretty much every transaction on these exchanges are going into ETH primarily. It really is a major part of the foundation for this entire thing. Does anyone know what the long term view is on how ETH will perform? I haven't seen much on it.

Zemedici

Established Member
It went down for a minute. Concerned me because my buddy said XRP hit $3, but I didn't think that was correct as it would have been a .20 jump. Went to check and the site was down.

But I managed to get out of my LEND and got a little over 210 TRX. I feel much better about having that after what you guys said before.

What does everyone think about ETH hitting $1000 this week? Probably stating the obvious, but if you think about it, ETH should always grow and be supported as so many of these coins are built off of ETH and pretty much every transaction on these exchanges are going into ETH primarily. It really is a major part of the foundation for this entire thing. Does anyone know what the long term view is on how ETH will perform? I haven't seen much on it.

Comparatively spwakijg or just in general? As all of the bitcoin alternatives gain momentum I don’t feel any of them will taper off, but they won’t have near the success bitcoin did either. Wish I had gotten into all this shit a year ago.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Comparatively spwakijg or just in general? As all of the bitcoin alternatives gain momentum I don’t feel any of them will taper off, but they won’t have near the success bitcoin did either. Wish I had gotten into all this shit a year ago.

I guess in general. They all have their place and function but to me it seems that Bitcoin is sort of the poster child, Litecoin is the cheap and fast one, but Ethereum has a much broader use and advantage over both and thus an advantage over pretty much all other crypto-currencies. Just curious what people will think that translates to in the long run as far as value and where it will head to when the whole thing hits the mainstream. Will it be replaced at some point or has it already become cemented into the foundation of the entire market?

velocicaur

Established Member
A lot of activity here over the last 24 hours.

Remember to keep a level head on all of this. All of our gains can disappear as fast as they have come. Don't count on it growing. Don't put in any savings. Etc. I found myself getting too excited over the last week or two. Maybe too excited isn't exactly the right word. I was getting too greedy. The greed drove my excitement? I don't know. However, since we're tossing in money we can afford to lose, little gains here or there isn't that big of a deal. Sit on some (hopefully) decent coins and ride it out.

MG0h3

Established Member
Got on board with POE, TRX, and CND.

Also when going through Coinbase do not do Bitcoin. Do ETH or other. Trading fee is more then twice ETH to send to Binance.

Are you buying all of these other cryptos through binance as well?

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

Zemedici

Established Member
So is Twitch and other media venues where people pay the creators what BAT is trying to cover? That's how I understood it. Basically you will be able to receive money from anywhere in the world with this if you are a Twitch or Youtube streamer.

Similar to Apple Pay/PayPal? Just integrated into social media platforms?

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Thanks man; starting to play with the site and figure all this out. Can't believe how many of these there are.
I know people like to utilize all of them but I like keeping it simple. I only use Coinbase and Binance for purchases, and then I use GDAX to just monitor ETH. If they add more currencies in the future I will utilize GDAX more, but I just like their format the most to watch it.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread