Altcoin Discussion

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You have to wonder if they are trying to cover their ass this time around though by trying to sound somewhat neutral. If they said they were going to add random coin x or coin y in 2018, that coin would jump 1000% overnight. I wouldn't be surprised if Coinbase purposely avoids XRP and picks up TRX next instead in hopes they can keep it under wraps as to not influence any price changes. Just a thought.

I totally botched my sell on my XRP but I think I saved it and will only lose a couple bucks overall. Guess I needed to go through that so I have a better idea of what to do and not do next time. I have 750 TRX now though! Lol. Still have a good chunk of XRP as well.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
You have to wonder if they are trying to cover their ass this time around though by trying to sound somewhat neutral. If they said they were going to add random coin x or coin y in 2018, that coin would jump 1000% overnight. I wouldn't be surprised if Coinbase purposely avoids XRP and picks up TRX next instead in hopes they can keep it under wraps as to not influence any price changes. Just a thought.

I totally botched my sell on my XRP but I think I saved it and will only lose a couple bucks overall. Guess I needed to go through that so I have a better idea of what to do and not do next time. I have 750 TRX now though! Lol. Still have a good chunk of XRP as well.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yeah I was thinking potential insider trading cover up, as that can easily crush a coins value. I hope. :D

velocicaur

Established Member
Just checked the prices this morning.

Tron took a pretty good hit as one could expect. It's up 400% over the week. Something like that does not go on forever. It went from $.30 and it is currently trading at $.17. These type of fluctuations are scary but they are "normal" in the crypto world. Tron hit a high of $.06 within the last month and less than a day later it was under $.03. Look at the currencies that have picked up steam. If they haven't had a big dip, it's (likely) still coming.

Don't get caught up in the frenzy and panic sale. Don't be a "FUD," Fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

This could be a great opportunity to buy.

HOLD!

96gt02

Established Member
Well that's just dandy. I wonder how far it will go down. I'm contemplating jumping it over to TRX for now if it is going to keep falling.

Edit: I went ahead and jumped out of it for now and am going to leave it in Ethereum for a bit and see what the market does with these other coins. I still more than doubled what I had initially put in XRP though. I'll get back in when it hits a little lower.

Edit #2: I ****ed that up. I shouldn't have been doing that without a clear head. Im on meds for a back injury and Im thinking I sold at the bottom on that one lol.

Ah don't feel too bad lol, there will a couple more days to play this apparently as people aren't believing coin bases statement and still holding on for the 8th, then we see the major tank.... so in the meantime proceed as normal. Also side note, the more I look into BAT the more I like it!

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Ah don't feel too bad lol, there will a couple more days to play this apparently as people aren't believing coin bases statement and still holding on for the 8th, then we see the major tank.... so in the meantime proceed as normal. Also side note, the more I look into BAT the more I like it!

I agree on both XRP and BAT. I would like to start buying XRP in the $1.40-$190 range. Everything about BAT I like. I like the management, idea, and implementation. I have been using the Brave browser for a week and I really like it!

96gt02

Established Member
Yeah I just downloaded brave and it works very well, Im going to hold bitcoin for now until everything stops dropping hopefully later today and try to get some BAT. And yeah just give it like a week and XRP will be in be your range.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Dear Binance, open your registration. Signed a new guy losing money just sitting in Coinbase. Lol

96gt02

Established Member
If it makes you feel any better, bitstamp finally approved me today from my app a month ago hahaha, luckily binance was no problem back then

MG0h3

Established Member
Damn glad I got in binance when I did.

Id verification keeps failing in Coinbase

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

96gt02

Established Member
You better get your coinbase squared away asap otherwise you'll have no way to get your cash out when this all goes south one day

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The last 18 hours has been excellent for my cryptocurrency portfolio. Hoping for more gains so I can buy that 2019 GT500 when it comes out!

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
ok so finally got my ID verified on coinbase.

Couple questions regarding binance.

To send from coinbase, I go to the deposits/withdraws tab under funds. Click on deposit on the LTC line and copy the address. Then paste that address into the coinbase send popup?

Does selling LTC for BTC take a long time or is it pretty instantaneous? Or should I change the LTC for ETH?

Ive been doing a bit of research on new additions to Binance. I checked like 4 or 5 and they grow exponentially after addition. A couple did it within the first day or so and the other couple were fairly flat or only doubled within the first few weeks or month before blowing up. Really seems like everyone just pumps and dumps the new ones. Just something to consider as a strategy. You can see new additions either on the News tab or the black bar right under the grey menu bar at the top.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
ok so finally got my ID verified on coinbase.

Couple questions regarding binance.

To send from coinbase, I go to the deposits/withdraws tab under funds. Click on deposit on the LTC line and copy the address. Then paste that address into the coinbase send popup?

Does selling LTC for BTC take a long time or is it pretty instantaneous? Or should I change the LTC for ETH?

Ive been doing a bit of research on new additions to Binance. I checked like 4 or 5 and they grow exponentially after addition. A couple did it within the first day or so and the other couple were fairly flat or only doubled within the first few weeks or month before blowing up. Really seems like everyone just pumps and dumps the new ones. Just something to consider as a strategy. You can see new additions either on the News tab or the black bar right under the grey menu bar at the top.
ETH. You’re sending LTC from coinbase to LTC on binance correct? Always send the same coin i.e. don’t send LTC from coinbase to BTC on binance.

MG0h3

Established Member
ETH. You’re sending LTC from coinbase to LTC on binance correct? Always send the same coin i.e. don’t send LTC from coinbase to BTC on binance.
Yep thats what I'll do. Is my procedure correct though?

and damn, Bittrex registration is suspended.

Any other exchanges out there? Little surprised to see Binance didn't add ripple until November of this year. The big gains were made if you bought it back in Jan. when it was .002.

Users who are viewing this thread