Altcoin Discussion

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
GDAX seems to be jacked up. It's showing wrong prices for ETH and LTC. It looks like I missed the train for breaking even on LTC. Might pull it for a loss to go heavier in binance.

I pulled all but half a coin from LTC and put it all in XRP. I wasn't feeling anything good coming from LTC lately.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
So I’m really liking Blockfolio. The alerts work as expected. Now I just need to work on making the moves when it alerts me.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So I’m really liking Blockfolio. The alerts work as expected. Now I just need to work on making the moves when it alerts me.

I checked it out and like it too.

Seems like as soon as there is a rebound something else comes up and drives the prices back down.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
If ya had a 1k where would it go? Ripple is on the move. But the rumor has been for awhile it will go to Coinbase and nothin. Litecoin I almost bought in 10 coins at $249 but it looks slow and dry.

96gt02

Established Member
Me either, card works perfect every time, but i also buy a ton of shit online that looks shady so my cc is prob used to it hahaha

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm curious, how many of you have tried to setup your credit card on coinbase only to have it blocked for fraudulent charges?
Mine is good...now. But for like 2 days I had to verify every purchase. It did get denied at a gas station, which was embarrassing.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
One move I made recently is that I traded 1.5 LTC for 1550 Smartcash. By moving that Smartcash to a wallet I am getting a rate of return each month that is variable, but currently at 8%.

Should have grabbed some Ripple in the last couple weeks, anyone have a feeling on if that will continue to surge upwards?

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
my credit card thankfully wasn't locked out, I'm surprised they haven't called me though since I tried to authenticate twice and it blocked it twice. I'll have to call them and authorize it.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Just fyi, if you fund through GDAX for fiat to crypto you bypass Coinbase's fee. Saves you about 1.5% I think

GodStang

Established Member
One move I made recently is that I traded 1.5 LTC for 1550 Smartcash. By moving that Smartcash to a wallet I am getting a rate of return each month that is variable, but currently at 8%.

Should have grabbed some Ripple in the last couple weeks, anyone have a feeling on if that will continue to surge upwards?

I got Ripple awhile back. Just wish I got more. From my understanding Ripple currently has the biggest backing to make it a legitimate Currency in a few Asian companies. Also one of the next ones to be added to Coinbase in 2018. I would figure both of these will give it a strong push. Not as high as bit coin but should go up some.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I got Ripple awhile back. Just wish I got more. From my understanding Ripple currently has the biggest backing to make it a legitimate Currency in a few Asian companies. Also one of the next ones to be added to Coinbase in 2018. I would figure both of these will give it a strong push. Not as high as bit coin but should go up some.
You’re gonna make drop some coin on that bad boy lol. It’s a gamble but what’s what’s a few hundred lol

RRMBrembo

Established Member
What's the lowest cost way to fund into Binance? Seems as GDAX would be the cheapest? Is there varying transactions costs for each type?

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Another one to look at is BAT. The man who created JavaScript, Brendan Eich, is behind this.

https://basicattentiontoken.org/
https://basicattentiontoken.org/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper-4.pdf
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/11/14/personal_cryptocurrencies_are_coming/
https://brave.com/ - Web browser powered by BAT token
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-28/the-next-step-in-tax-reform-is-tax-repair - Recent Bloomberg article where they mention Brave browser:

"Even if new legislative curbs on data gathering and ad targeting don't arrive soon, standards may start shifting thanks to the efforts of people such as Brendan Eich, the creator of Javascript and the Firefox browser. Eich's latest start-up produces a browser that effectively blocks all ads -- and that will next year offer an entirely new advertising model built on revenue sharing with consenting users."

96gt02

Established Member
What's the lowest cost way to fund into Binance? Seems as GDAX would be the cheapest? Is there varying transactions costs for each type?
I buy a litecoin on coinbase with my card, then transfer it to gdax, then transfer it to binance and sell it for bitcoin in order to buy ripple or whatever... this is the cheapest way to go about doing it with basically no fees.

Users who are viewing this thread