Altcoin Discussion

10splaya22

Established Member
Ive been doing a bit of research on new additions to Binance. I checked like 4 or 5 and they grow exponentially after addition. A couple did it within the first day or so and the other couple were fairly flat or only doubled within the first few weeks or month before blowing up. Really seems like everyone just pumps and dumps the new ones. Just something to consider as a strategy. You can see new additions either on the News tab or the black bar right under the grey menu bar at the top.

APCC was just added a couple days ago and its up 150% right now. Most of the new coins seem to do really well on Binance just after addition. I'll definitely pay more attention to that in the future.

Just need to figure out what to sell to build up some ETH to trade when the new coin comes available.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I knew I should have stayed in LEND. Not too late to get in but I thought I would be able tp get back in cheap before it took off. But literally everything you put money in will take off at some point. It's like you will win no matter what.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm still limited to buying/selling on Coinbase since Binance registration is still down. But so far I've made like $70 since Thursday on Ethereum and like $10 on Bitcoin since 10 minutes ago. Lol

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Just bought in more ETH on Coinbase. Transaction was instant with my credit card so if you guys are having a tough time with waiting periods with your bank account I highly recommend using a credit card to make your transactions.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
This still just blows my mind. I put in my money in ETH 20min ago and I've already made $50 on it as it just surpassed $1200. I feel like it is getting easier and easier to make money now.

Just a word of caution. The US stopped letting stock buying with credit almost 100 years ago. Just keep that in mind.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Just a word of caution. The US stopped letting stock buying with credit almost 100 years ago. Just keep that in mind.
That makes sense, but without regulations on this yet that doesn't matter, correct? Im putting in the money that I can basically pull from my account to invest here, but just using the CC for ease of use.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
That makes sense, but without regulations on this yet that doesn't matter, correct? Im putting in the money that I can basically pull from my account to invest here, but just using the CC for ease of use.

If that’s the case then no worries. But a hypothetical; say coinbase had no maximum limit on CC purchase...2 weeks ago I could have maxed out all my CC’s and be looking at a $50k profit today. Very enticing. But if ETH crashed to pennies I’d be stuck with $50k Cc debt. Who is the last person you knew who could overcome that easily? I don’t know anyone that could.

My point is be diligent, yes the reward is there, but at great risk. Don’t over extend yourself in this game.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
If that’s the case then no worries. But a hypothetical; say coinbase had no maximum limit on CC purchase...2 weeks ago I could have maxed out all my CC’s and be looking at a $50k profit today. Very enticing. But if ETH crashed to pennies I’d be stuck with $50k Cc debt. Who is the last person you knew who could overcome that easily? I don’t know anyone that could.

My point is be diligent, yes the reward is there, but at great risk. Don’t over extend yourself in this game.
I see what you mean. The card Im using has a pretty high limit so what I put toward this was more beneficial for me to use it in that regard. I put in my initial amount and it has done well but I have it all in currency that I dont want to move out at the moment. So after paying that portion off Im putting in a little more so I can grab some others. It would have been beneficial to max out the card but regardless of how much could be made, it just isn't smart. I only put in what I was willing to lose and able to easily pay back if all is lost.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm fine in the sense that I'm using my debit card and only putting money in Coinbase that I can afford to lose. I mean, obviously I hope not to, but I understand it's a risk.

Since last Thursday night I've invested $600 into Coinbase ($100 of which was invested tonight). Minus the fees I probably had $573 in Coinbase actually earning me money, and I'm up to $686 as of right now.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I want Ethereum around $750-$800. I am not being too patient on this though, I have already watch things double and triple. Going to start buying by Wednesday/Thursday regardless where it is at.

velocicaur

Established Member
I wonder how long it is going to take for this mess to clear itself.

Coinmarketcap decided to leave out the korean exchanges on their listed prices so it looks like the market tanked even though it didn't. Korean exchanges are really inflated so they decided to remove them from the listing. This would be okay with some warning but that did not happen. Basically, they are reporting the wrong price which is turning everything into a frenzy. Live coin market prices show that they are stable.

I think this pertains to ripple only. However, since ripple is #2 it is having a huge ripple effect (...could not avoid it).

This is going to be interesting in how it plays out. Potentially speaking, If you sell now, you are totally getting screwed. If you buy now, you're getting a huge bargain.

I guess it's time to just sit on it and see how it plays out.

96gt02

Established Member
These massive crashes happen every couple weeks these days, anyone familiar with penny stock pump and dumps should be very familiar. You should all be looking to buy into these crashes, never sell. I picked up some ripple under $2 but will be unloading it soon as I have 0 Interest in holding it for more than a few hours especially today as I anticipate another XRP crash tonight

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm holding onto Ethereum for at least a couple months, maybe even 6-12. These little upswings and downturns don't really bother me, especially at $500 invested.

sdoo500

Established Member
Bought on exchange other than coinbase for first time (Binance.)

Definitley a little bit different and not as easy as coinbase, but overall not bad. Bought 569 Chainlink

Kiohtee

Established Member
I can't wait for Binance's registration to open back up!

11sec Guy

Established Member
This still just blows my mind. I put in my money in ETH 20min ago and I've already made $50 on it as it just surpassed $1200. I feel like it is getting easier and easier to make money now.

Its crazy ..ive turned 5k into 52k in less then 3 months

Jon82387

Established Member
Tried buying some more eth on coinbase to get some other altcoins in this dip.... but of course now coinbase is requiring 72hours before trade can be completed grrrrrrr.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread