And....here.....we.....go

blk02edge

Established Member
We kept our noses out of Europe thru the first part of WW1 until we were forced to come to the dance. We allowed such a punitive agreement to be constructed at the end of WW1 that the seeds were sown for WW2. We kept our noses out of WW2 even though we knew what the Germans were doing to every country on their perimeter, as well as what the Japanese were doing to every island in the region as well as China, again until we were forced into the dance. Remember Pearl Harbor? We screwed up the first time and millions more had to die in round 2, teaching us that it is better to remind the piss ants of the world that we can and will squash them when necessary. Democrat and republican presidents alike have exercised that necessary authority since 1945. My wife's father fought on Okinawa and Saigon. His brother never came back from the European theater. I wish some of you had the luxury to hear the stories of the brave men that fought and died, so you would have the privilege to remain uninformed about history but espouse beliefs that will guarantee its repeat.
The difference between the average German and Muslim is huge.. you can't compare the nazi's to extremist Muslims. It's not just a bad government that needs to be taken out. It's the entire population that is messed. We have seen what happens when you remove a dictator over there.
Your speech suggests that if the US military does a full scale operation it will solve the problem. No...
Actually Japan is a good example, look what it took to stop them.. now tell me how much better wiping out thousands of women and kids is compared to rare isolated attacks. You have to pick one becuase missle attacks on air bases is doing nothing

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
You are missing the point man... regardless if you do anything or not these things will happen... it sucks ass but the middle east is so effed it can not be fixed. If you think 59 tomahawks make the scenario better then you are quite emotionally mislead

The difference between the average German and Muslim is huge.. you can't compare the nazi's to extremist Muslims. It's not just a bad government that needs to be taken out. It's the entire population that is messed. We have seen what happens when you remove a dictator over there.
Your speech suggests that if the US military does a full scale operation it will solve the problem. No...
Actually Japan is a good example, look what it took to stop them.. now tell me how much better wiping out thousands of women and kids is compared to rare isolated attacks. You have to pick one becuase missle attacks on air bases is doing nothing

You are massively ignorant. I have to ask, how old are you?

Also can you explain why do you feel that "whole population" needs to be wiped out?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
We kept our noses out of Europe thru the first part of WW1 until we were forced to come to the dance. We allowed such a punitive agreement to be constructed at the end of WW1 that the seeds were sown for WW2. We kept our noses out of WW2 even though we knew what the Germans were doing to every country on their perimeter, as well as what the Japanese were doing to every island in the region as well as China, again until we were forced into the dance. Remember Pearl Harbor? We screwed up the first time and millions more had to die in round 2, teaching us that it is better to remind the piss ants of the world that we can and will squash them when necessary. Democrat and republican presidents alike have exercised that necessary authority since 1945. My wife's father fought on Okinawa and Saigon. His brother never came back from the European theater. I wish some of you had the luxury to hear the stories of the brave men that fought and died, so you would have the privilege to remain uninformed about history but espouse beliefs that will guarantee its repeat.

You really should learn why we entered WWII and what lead up to us entering the war. It isn't all Stars and Stripes like what grandpa told-ja.

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
World War 3, here we come. That didn't take long. 50 Tomahawks is more than a message, that's full tilt. I would expect full air strikes next. I guess it's high fives all around at the big defense contractors.
You have no idea what full tilt means. 59 Elizabeth Warrens is nothing but a line in the sand. Something Obama should have done to prevent the current situation.
Regarding the ruskis, they were given ample warning prior to the strike to get out of the way and they complied, hence the zero net loss of life.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Yes, I DO see how that works. DO YOU???? You're still not getting post. :facepalm:

Established Member
You really should learn why we entered WWII and what lead up to us entering the war. It isn't all Stars and Stripes like what grandpa told-ja.
I wrote a cliff notes version of why we are currently a super power that has the roll of global cop. The intricacies of our engagement is both wars goes beyond the scope of this discussion, but I assure you I have a solid understanding of the political and financial reasons we entered those wars, as well as every conflict since. By the way, at my age, the discussion with my grandfather was WW1 , not 2

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
WE did not stop the third Reich. Russia did

Without lend lease or Hitler committing resources to fight the US and allies in Africa, Western Europe etc...Russia would have lost that fight..The Battle of Britain really took its toll on Luftwaffe in both resources and loss of experienced pilots. They were badly needed in the east. That being said, I don't think we could have beaten Hitler in the West had Russia folded, they succeeed at a staggering cost. I have a lot of respect for what Russia achieved.

Established Member
We, along with our allies, stopped the third Reich. Its called D Day. After that, Battle of the Bulge. We allowed Russia the final blow in Germany, because we still had the Japanese to contend with. BTW, finished that job too.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
We, along with our allies, stopped the third Reich. Its called D Day. After that, Battle of the Bulge. We allowed Russia the final blow in Germany, because we still had the Japanese to contend with. BTW, finished that job too.

Its amazing what we can do when we fully commit to ending something.

blk02edge

Established Member
You are massively ignorant. I have to ask, how old are you?

Also can you explain why do you feel that "whole population" needs to be wiped out?
You clearly didn't comprehend what I wrote yet call me ignorant. I never said they should be wiped out. In fact a good amount of the people in this discussion have said "turn the place to glass" in other threads yet now care about a few children.

My point is, 59 tomahawks will do NOTHING to prevent assad from doing what he does. And if you want to take the aggression further, invade and remove him, that invites more terrorism. My end point is, you can not fix the middle east, close the borders, do severe vetting and allow SOME to enter north America and European countries, especially children if there was a foster program set up. You have to let them deal with themselves

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Without lend lease or Hitler committing resources to fight the US and allies in Africa, Western Europe etc...Russia would have lost that fight..The Battle of Britain really took its toll on Luftwaffe in both resources and loss of experienced pilots. They were badly needed in the east. That being said, I don't think we could have beaten Hitler in the West had Russia folded, they succeeed at a staggering cost. I have a lot of respect for what Russia achieved.

We came in at the end, beat up the old men and boys that were left in the German army and considered ourselves the main people that stopped Hitler. Had America faced Germany in 1941 I doubt most of us would be here today. RUSSIA and mainly, Russia's winter are what stopped Hitler in his tracks and ultimately showed that the Nazis were not immortal. The Russian army is what faced the Elite of the Elite within the German Army.

Stopsign32v

Established Member

Again, look back at the facts. D day was us facing old men and inexperienced Nazis. D day would not have succeeded had they faced experienced ones. Battle of the Bulge was the first time our boys mainly experienced what the Nazis were capable of and it goes down in history the ass kicking we took...by a battered enemy.

Blown 89

Established Member
I simply cannot agree with your assessment. While the US clearly has its hands dirty in regards to how it has handled situations in the middle east, that is not even close to the main reason for the hate they have of us. If your assessment were true, then Europe really shouldn't experience many terrorist attacks as they haven't came close to meddling in the middle east as much as us (modern times).

A lot of people in that part of the world simply hate us because of what we stand for and who we are. They do not think the way we do. We didn't need to do anything for them to want to kill us. Our relationship with Israel is enough for them to hate us.
That's pure speculation and we can't really argue too far on speculation. All I know is why they're unhappy with us and the other countries they attack based on their explanation of it. I think saying that people just hate us for no reason simply because we are awesome is a little self serving and arrogant which, incidently, is why people tend to not like us.

It was a collective effort but it wasn't the 'Americans rolled in and saved the day' version we like to think it is. We were involved in the war almost from the beginning. From what I've read things were already starting to fall apart for the Nazis by the time we got there.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
You clearly didn't comprehend what I wrote yet call me ignorant. I never said they should be wiped out. In fact a good amount of the people in this discussion have said "turn the place to glass" in other threads yet now care about a few children.

My point is, 59 tomahawks will do NOTHING to prevent assad from doing what he does. And if you want to take the aggression further, invade and remove him, that invites more terrorism. My end point is, you can not fix the middle east, close the borders, do severe vetting and allow SOME to enter north America and European countries, especially children if there was a foster program set up. You have to let them deal with themselves

This! Especially that last sentence of the first paragraph.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I can see that a lot of folks in here slept through their history classes. It's really amazing how wrongly taught or ignorant some are. Russia beat the Nazis.. LMAO!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I can see that a lot of folks in here slept through their history classes. It's really amazing how wrongly taught or ignorant some are. Russia beat the Nazis.. LMAO!
I dont have the details, but wasn't it Hitler stretching his forces too far and thin allowing tge Allies to pick them apart to the point there was no recover? To me that is not the Russians dominating the Nazis, that is the Nazis making a critical mistake in war that the opposition takes advantage of.

You dont just lose all of your best and brightest in war. If they were your best and brightest then why did they die? Lol. You only need a handful of excellent soldiers in any unit to turn young soldiers into fierce warriors. So the idea that they all died off is just ridiculous. Plus, there is no reason an der warrior can't train and form a younger one to become formidable. There's nothing to really prove that the Nazis were an unstoppable force when comparing man to man. We were just as fierce, if not more so.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread