And....here.....we.....go

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
ehhhhhhhh I'm not so sure on that. A lot of the macabre practices that were performed inside the concentration camps were kept under tight wraps.

Like Mengele's experiments. Hardly anyone was privy to what exactly he was doing, aside from those that saw it first hand / the doctors he was in communication with. The records were destroyed, and the witnesses....well...you know.

Sounds like the camarillo state mental hospital.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
ehhhhhhhh I'm not so sure on that. A lot of the macabre practices that were performed inside the concentration camps were kept under tight wraps.

Like Mengele's experiments. Hardly anyone was privy to what exactly he was doing, aside from those that saw it first hand / the doctors he was in communication with. The records were destroyed, and the witnesses....well...you know.

I didn't say anything regarding his knowing about the experiments, torture, just the killing. You will never convince me that he wasn't aware that jews were being killed in these camps. The SS destroyed millions of documents regarding a great many things, we will never have that confirmation that he put pen to paper..

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Why did Hitler invade countries such as Poland.

That was actually a good reply. But it had less to do with that and more to do with WWI and reuniting German brothers and sisters. Along with you have to remember after WWI, German people were treated very very very badly by everyone and there were documented cases of mass German civilian executions taking place in Poland. That was the cause of the invasion and royal **** up of Poland...

Oooooor did they invade Poland to lure Russia closer? That's always been an interesting twist in the idea for me. German hatred towards Russians always made me wonder why he would ally with them.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I didn't say anything regarding his knowing about the experiments, torture, just the killing. You will never convince me that he wasn't aware that jews were being killed in these camps. The SS destroyed millions of documents regarding a great many things, we will never have that confirmation that he put pen to paper..

Not all but a lot of Germans were flat out evil people. Power hungry evil ****ing people that feed off of death. I've seen pictures in books of one German soldier throwing a baby in the air while another German soldier shot it/at it with a Mauser. Those type of people did those things on their own. Take that idea and look at it from a bigger picture.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
That was actually a good reply. But it had less to do with that and more to do with WWI and reuniting German brothers and sisters. Along with you have to remember after WWI, German people were treated very very very badly by everyone and there were documented cases of mass German civilian executions taking place in Poland. That was the cause of the invasion and royal **** up of Poland...

Oooooor did they invade Poland to lure Russia closer? That's always been an interesting twist in the idea for me. German hatred towards Russians always made me wonder why he would ally with them.

It would be hard to focus on russia without first handling Poland, I would think.

Zemedici

Established Member

How do we know that? We dont.

Yes he 'perhaps' knew that Jews were being killed, but I dont think he was privy to the monstrosities that were occuring at the camps. As I said earlier, the movement had began prior to his rise in power.

Stopsign32v

Established Member

Yes he 'perhaps' knew that Jews were being killed, but I dont think he was privy to the monstrosities that were occuring at the camps. As I said earlier, the movement had began prior to his rise in power.

I agree, I think it much more likely was a case of him setting the stage and then individuals taking it into their own hands.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Not all but a lot of Germans were flat out evil people. Power hungry evil ****ing people that feed off of death. I've seen pictures in books of one German soldier throwing a baby in the air while another German soldier shot it/at it with a Mauser. Those type of people did those things on their own. Take that idea and look at it from a bigger picture.

Even if you saw pictures of it, it would be wise to still view it with speculation. The Vietnamese used to spread propaganda that American soldiers threw babies in the air and caught them with their bayonets. There's a Colombian guy at work that I used to talk cars with. Our whole friendship dynamic changed when I told him I used to be in the Army. He literally believed that American soldiers were baby killers and rapists based on stories (and probably movies) he'd heard as a youth. To my (and probably his, too) knowledge, he'd never spoken with a veteran or service member before. I was astonished that anybody in modern times would believe such nonsense.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Even if you saw pictures of it, it would be wise to still view it with speculation.

The **** you think they did, painted the picture? Ok there were first hand accounts of German soldiers going through the ghettos and randomly killing Jews for fun at night.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

He made several references to killing jews in mein kampf and in numerous speeches during his rise to power. Was Hitler the architect and framer of their extermination, no he was not. That task fell to Eichmann and other Nazi brass. I believe Hitler was living in fantasy land and could not be bothered with tedious details regarding the final solution, conducting the war, solving war material issues etc. In that sense I do believe he was disconnected from it.

blk02edge

Established Member
Sounds like CNN was covering the news back then misleading everyone

Established Member
If you take out personalities and look at logistics and economics, wars are a lot easier to understand. In 1939, neither Hitler or Stalin liked Poland, and both had logistic reasons as well as personal to take it. Poland also had the first substantial army to contend with, and Stalin not only cut that job in half, Hitler needed his food and oil, so an agreement was necessary on both sides. Stalin most certainly expected Hitler to use most of his ammo up going west, and because of his land mass, and population, wasn't overly afraid of Hitler in 39. Fast forward to 41. First run at Moscow. He needed Russian oil and food. Hitler went again in 42 and 43, and 44,and Germans slaughtered Russians by the millions. Germans weren't outgunned, they were simply outmanned. Russia didn't make it back to Poland until 45. Stalin wanted to push as far west as possible before the war ended so he would have more leverage at the settlement table. America heavily financed Stalin throughout this time BTW. Hitler killed Russians at a 10 and 20 to one pace, and didn't really keep prisoners. Remember, you have to store and feed prisoners. Thus, the German death camps. Which Hitler knowingly filled with Jews. At the end of the day, everyone was responsible for Hitler's defeat, including himself.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
still a better topic than the Syrian soup sammich.....
10-18-soupnazi-350x263.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Some very good info in here! Not all of it can be true but it stoll makes you think. Basic education has you believe Hitler was orchestrating it all, but just having military knowledge of structure, that is pretty much impossible. The Presidident didn't care what was going on in my unit all the way across the country, but you can bet his SecDef probably did or the Joint Chiefs of Staff did. His SecDef kept tabs by appointing people in the form of Commandants and secretaries who could keep track and report back to him on progress or readiness. All the president wants to know is if things are running smoothly and the forces are ready or not. Germany's structure would have been no different, but probably more militarized.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread