Another Fast and Furious movie?

Jroc

Established Member
The Slow and the Curious.
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSVniGAD9cY[/nomedia]

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Hey maybe this time they will go green and put a Prius motor in a new Mustang. And of course win the race.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
im not sure why everyone hates the movies, personally i liked the 3rd and 4th films. the first two were horrible. Sure there are many things in both films that just wouldnt happen, but hey its a movie.

iBiTe03

Established Member
im not sure why everyone hates the movies, personally i liked the 3rd and 4th films. the first two were horrible. Sure there are many things in both films that just wouldnt happen, but hey its a movie.

i dont really hate them either, i kinda enjoy watching movies that are about cars.

PureStang

Established Member
i love the first one, second one was cheesy, third one was just fake yet entertaining, and the 4th i enjoyed as a movie.

even though none of character really knew anything about cars, they were entertaining to watch

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I posted similar info the F&F4 thread awhile back, except I got it from someone who had the fifth script in-hand (don't ask who, it was an actor though).

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I think all of them are okay movies, but I hate how all of them are totally unrealistic. I mean in the last one they had muscle cars doing wheelies in the dirt on 20inch wheels at rolling speeds.. :bash: Is this a ****ing 80s cartoon? They geared these movies toward car enthusiasts yet they insult our intelligence.

Last edited:

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
a couple i watched but the third one really sucked and i turned it off. i'll watch most anything that has fast cars in it but ill never pay to see any F&F movie.

Users who are viewing this thread