Another mass shooting

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Blaming boogeymen is much easier than addressing the real problem of mental health which the democrats love to nurture.

Wokeness, CRT, decriminalized drug use and the destruction of traditional family values through Marxism is to blame.
I appreciate you standing up for me

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
And while they were discussing the best entry method, he was murdering the kids. The cops KNOW you go NOW with what you HAVE, they didn't.
Case in point about not knowing what they are talking about. You say best entry method as opposed to how to get in. You’re making a shit ton of assumptions there.
Wait, bro…. Please tell me you aren’t referring to me as “the person not having a basic understanding of tactics” or the “just going in” guy???
Yes and no. In the context of you and MG debating I assume it necessary to establish qualification and prior knowledge between you two. To be honest I would say that you did state “just go in” at some point in this thread. I could be wrong on that though. To add, I knew you were prior service, but I can’t remember branch or anything else.
Be careful.. he's getting ready to tell you how many "weapons" he's held in a "war zone".

you don't qualify bro!

Lmao
Go make an SD thread instead of following me around with your bullshit.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Care to elaborate as to whom you are referring with this comment?

Sure, its a jab at all the ass holes who allow a piece of shit to hide behind their badge regardless of rhyme or reason. The only thing that matters is "the thin blue line"

I'm not saying don't give the benefit of the doubt. Nor do I not understand that hindsight is 20/20, the moment might need a prescription.

But all the ass holes with a badge who make excuses for the ass holes rolling in like they are serving a high risk warrant at a bar because they owners had the audacity to open during TTTHHEEE PAANNNDDEEMMIIICCCC. All the while unable to even put a modicum of scrutiny to the phaggits at Uvalde are types who I am referring to.

If none of that applies. Then sincerely, thank you for your service. It is a job that goes under appreciated, trust me, I know all too well, but that doesn't give a pass to the wrong doers. If anything we deserve more scrutiny for the trust in which the citizens bestow.

If it does apply then get ****ed like the rest. Also find a new field of employment. Also sincerely.

Sorry, this one too, please

This has several points in the context of this issue.

1) Of it's own accord - voluntary. Nobody is asking any cop to be a cop. If you can't handle the duties or potential, and unfortunate, ramifications to protect the community then get the **** on.

2) An act of authority taken without formal prompting from another party: You shouldn't have to be told by higher that kids bring killed requires action on your part. Don't wait for authorization to do whats needing to be done.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Case in point about not knowing what they are talking about. You say best entry method as opposed to how to get in. You’re making a shit ton of assumptions there.

Yes and no. In the context of you and MG debating I assume it necessary to establish qualification and prior knowledge between you two. To be honest I would say that you did state “just go in” at some point in this thread. I could be wrong on that though. To add, I knew you were prior service, but I can’t remember branch or anything else.

No assumptions, they SAT in the hallway while a dumb **** with delusions of tactical grandeur fiddle fumble ****ed around trying to decide what to do, while the kids were murdered. There is either an exterior window or a door, it isn't rocket science. But, sadly for the kids, the first couple guys on scene didn't take the initiative. They waited, for orders, that never came until way too late for the kids.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I heard the chief was waiting on seal team 6 to get there.

The main guy for sure that deserves the scorn (for now, until the story changes…)

As for the Uvalde PD, its not looking too good.

Thank God for the brave men who said F this and went in.

20220601_121610(1).jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
But all the ass holes with a badge who make excuses for the ass holes rolling in like they are serving a high risk warrant at a bar because they owners had the audacity to open during TTTHHEEE PAANNNDDEEMMIIICCCC. All the while unable to even put a modicum of scrutiny to the phaggits at Uvalde are types who I am referring to.
One has nothing to do with the other, and it sounds like you kind of have a chip on your shoulder. I’m not going to defend anyone, as I was not there. But, give me the specifics of whatever you feel is a wrong and I’m sure I can have a civil discussion about it. I don’t know much, but I’ll try and keep up.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
No assumptions, they SAT in the hallway while a dumb **** with delusions of tactical grandeur fiddle fumble ****ed around trying to decide what to do, while the kids were murdered. There is either an exterior window or a door, it isn't rocket science. But, sadly for the kids, the first couple guys on scene didn't take the initiative. They waited, for orders, that never came until way too late for the kids.
The story has changed so much that you ARE making assumptions. I’m making an assumption here…as far as I know, doors in school are specifically designed to withstand forced entry. You don’t know size/shape/location of windows or material they are made of. Say there are 3 windows placed 6ft at the bottom that are 1’x1’ and made of ballistic glass…how tf are they supposed to do anything with that?

This isn’t even a door designed to stop forced entry.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Dude, it’s almost impossible to have a conversation about tactics if the person you’re talking to doesn’t have a basic understanding. You can’t make them understand and assuming statements like “I would have gone in” or “done something” are said with tactical knowledge can’t be done. Hence the questions about his knowledge/experience/training. I didn’t see them as condescending or gate keeping. Meanwhile, any attempt to discuss the situation in logic only is met with ridicule and name calling. I’m mean shit dude, people here actually think a 9-person SWAT team is on 24/7 standby in a 16k person town.

To your “just following orders” statement, get real man, we are not talking about soldiers and war crimes. You know damn well if you were command and control and one of your perimeter guys left their post to be a hero would be severely disciplined. And they wouldn’t have been able to do shit to begin with.

Bull shit. It takes intestinal fortitude. Tactical knowledge makes you better suited for the job, absolutely. In this context, its not like they were dealing with ****in Patton over there. The only tactic that matters is the one that was understood by the parents, seemingly until BORTAC arrived. End the threat as quickly as possible with minimal (hopefully no) collateral damage. There is literally nothing else to an active shooter scenario. If collateral damage occurs, pray its you.

I am trying to stay out of this discussion, but I will just say this: a LEO’s sole responsibility during an active shooter is to STOP THE KILLING, period. Im not going to get into was it a barricade or hostage rescue. Tbh I haven’t read much into it. But if the bad guy is going pew pew, you stop him immediately, and no order can be given to stop you.

100% agree man. Given this and my last post: Thank you for your service.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The story has changed so much that you ARE making assumptions. I’m making an assumption here…as far as I know, doors in school are specifically designed to withstand forced entry. You don’t know size/shape/location of windows or material they are made of. Say there are 3 windows placed 6ft at the bottom that are 1’x1’ and made of ballistic glass…how tf are they supposed to do anything with that?

This isn’t even a door designed to stop forced entry.

Excuses for doing nothing.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

No one GAF about you, Mr. June.

Go back to Call of Duty.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
One has nothing to do with the other, and it sounds like you kind of have a chip on your shoulder. I’m not going to defend anyone, as I was not there. But, give me the specifics of whatever you feel is a wrong and I’m sure I can have a civil discussion about it. I don’t know much, but I’ll try and keep up.

Lol yeah I've definitely heard the chip on my shoulder thing a time or two. Pardon me for being critical of those with public trust.

Do they not have some commonality? One was just following orders.... the other was.... Wait for it..... (and I'm sure they taught this in your states LEO certification)..... Following orders!

See the common denominator now?

MG0h3

Established Member
Well, if you see the dudes that stacked up and breached Or the ones that took fire, Send them my best.

If you see the others that waited in the hallway (till the men arrived). Tell them to get ****ed and turn in their badges. ****ing pussies. :ROFLMAO:

Surely you don’t think the guys that eventually entered did so immediately upon arrival?

They had to wait for equipment and make a plan.

Cowards.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Bull shit. It takes intestinal fortitude. Tactical knowledge makes you better suited for the job, absolutely. In this context, its not like they were dealing with ****in Patton over there. The only tactic that matters is the one that was understood by the parents, seemingly until BORTAC arrived. End the threat as quickly as possible with minimal (hopefully no) collateral damage. There is literally nothing else to an active shooter scenario. If collateral damage occurs, pray its you.

100% agree man. Given this and my last post: Thank you for your service.

I’m with you on ending it as quickly as possible. I’ve stated as such that if they could gain entry and the psycho is slaughtering kids, you go in regardless. We’re talking two different elements to this. The perimeter guys had a job to do. It isn’t always clear that there isn’t another shooter laying in wait outside the school and that must be considered. Going to the guys inside, I mean if they physically could not get into the room, wtf are they supposed to do? If they where just standing around and could gain access but chose not to and he was in there actively killing kids…then **** them so hard. But it isn’t as simple as that.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
I’m with you on ending it as quickly as possible. I’ve stated as such that if they could gain entry and the psycho is slaughtering kids, you go in regardless. We’re talking two different elements to this. The perimeter guys had a job to do. It isn’t always clear that there isn’t another shooter laying in wait outside the school and that must be considered. Going to the guys inside, I mean if they physically could not get into the room, wtf are they supposed to do? If they where just standing around and could gain access but chose not to and he was in there actively killing kids…then **** them so hard. But it isn’t as simple as that.
Absolutely man. Ive worked enough entry and perimeter to understand the face value of the situation. There is a lot of nuance..... But for the millionth time, the only wrong answer is to do nothing.

I also have enough experience to understand in this specific situation, especially as a father and general human-freakin-being, you go the **** in when others are failing to do so (specifically for the perimeter guys). At least BORTAC understood this..... And I will even give credit where due..... The 19 people unwilling to go in at least kept him contained to the room.... So thats cool, I guess. You cannot tell me that if you were working the perimeter you would say.... Yep let me sit here outside while I still hear gunshots that are not friendly and wait for a voice on the radio to give me authorization to go in..... Can you?

I could give you at least a few ways to preoccupie the shooter with 19 people in a hallway and a few dozen outside. If youd like I can even make some assumptions based of general building info. At the end of the day it will all be labeled as hindsight and whataboutisim though.

It is a raw deal for those responding. Some might lose their lives. Ive made my position clear on how I would, and feel others should have, handled the situation.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol yeah I've definitely heard the chip on my shoulder thing a time or two. Pardon me for being critical of those with public trust.

Do they not have some commonality? One was just following orders.... the other was.... Wait for it..... (and I'm sure they taught this in your states LEO certification)..... Following orders!

See the common denominator now?

There is a difference between robots and free thinkers, in people of action and people who just act. It’s in all walks of life, but in events like this it’s on full display. It takes all kinds of people to make up a team, but some people should be on the sidelines and not starters in the game. I think that’s no more self evident than this topic.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

This has nothing to do with qualifications. This has to do with what was the correct/ethical/moral thing to do for those kids. The oath to the shield.

”Go in” didnt mean just stroll in through the door, underwear down to my ankles, with a bullseye on my chest, while sucking my thumb and swinging a fly swatter like a madman. Thats what MG (or others) wants to make it look like we are saying. That is not the case.

”Go in” means, not sitting idle for 70+ ****ing minutes. It means formulating a quick plan of action, creating distraction, from as many angles of approach as possible, with gear and tools available. Pie that mother****er, simultaneously, from all dimensions - storm in as aggressively as you would if your own kids were in it and end that mother****er.

If 19 guys did that, we might have had 2-3 dead /injured cops, 1 dead bad guy and 3-5+ kids could have been saved/spared. Thats a no brainer to me.

I dont see the need to go around passing my resume… I‘ll only do that If @MG0h3 feels like putting his money where his mouth is about me and the statements that he made about be. I have $500 that say, his pocket will get lighter!

We arent even discussing tactics here (although MG would want you to think that). We are discussing effort, common sense and intestinal fortitude.

Users who are viewing this thread