Any interest...

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Ok, so I am thinking the MA guys can meet up off of 95 somewhere just north of the RI border (Emerald Square Mall?) and then drive down to Colt Stat Park together. CT guys could meet up somewhere west of RI and drive in together from there, RI guys, you know what to do. I havent been down to CSP for a while so maybe Dark Cobra could scout or suggest a good place to set up shop one we get there?

SVT03DAL

Established Member
So here's what we have so far...

Target date is 6/25/11, destination Colt State Park Bristol, RI. MA guys and those driving down from points north to meet tentatively at Showcase Cinemas North Attleboro, MA off of rte 295. Those driving in from points west/south/ and CT will need to figure out a place to meet up (sorry guys) that is unless you want to join us in MA for the cruise down to Bristol (same goes for anyone that is coming from the east). Our route will take us down 95 South through Providence and continue on 195 East to Bristol/CSP.

Dark Cobra, do you know if we need to get a permit to hold this thing or can we just show up and claim real estate as we see fit?

Last edited:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
LILBLKSNAKE if you can take photos that would be great. We shoudl see if the guys at SmokinStangs would want to accompany as well. I'll definitely be bringing my digicam to hopefully capture some good pix and video as well.

Users who are viewing this thread