Any interest...

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
I'm 100% in it's so hard to get a good group of non imports together let alone a good group of mustangs for a cruise. I'll be pm'ing my info after this post

And 2001bullit steve is one of my good friends I used to work with him way back in the day I'm friends with most of the mill city guys. My car was always at there shows with all the club members cars. Never joined the crew cuz my car wasn't exactly in the same category.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm 100% in it's so hard to get a good group of non imports together let alone a good group of mustangs for a cruise. I'll be pm'ing my info after this post

And 2001bullit steve is one of my good friends I used to work with him way back in the day I'm friends with most of the mill city guys. My car was always at there shows with all the club members cars. Never joined the crew cuz my car wasn't exactly in the same category.

Ah no kidding? Small world man. I just got engaged to his cousin. His wedding is actually the day of this trip being planned and that is why I won't be tagging along this time. How is your car not in the category? Didn't they have a supercharged fox in there for awhile? I think it still might be sitting in a garage near my house?

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Well mine didn't have much done to it at the time and it wasn't really an import so that's pretty much the reason... But yeah I'm pretty sure the fox was joes. They call him beatbox. He was friends with a those guys long before I came around that's another reason why he was in the club. I worked with steve for years at herb chambers Honda. He's one of the only guys I still keep in touch with. In not sure if I'm invited to his wedding prob cuz the kids got a million friends and I haven't really hung out with him much recently so I would expect to. But if I do get an invite I guess I'll see ya there. I was supposed to go to Vegas with him for his bachelor party but my girlfriends not exactly to keen on that one lol. But I'm glad to see there's another member close by. Maybe I'll see ya in the mean streets of lowell come summer time.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well mine didn't have much done to it at the time and it wasn't really an import so that's pretty much the reason... But yeah I'm pretty sure the fox was joes. They call him beatbox. He was friends with a those guys long before I came around that's another reason why he was in the club. I worked with steve for years at herb chambers Honda. He's one of the only guys I still keep in touch with. In not sure if I'm invited to his wedding prob cuz the kids got a million friends and I haven't really hung out with him much recently so I would expect to. But if I do get an invite I guess I'll see ya there. I was supposed to go to Vegas with him for his bachelor party but my girlfriends not exactly to keen on that one lol. But I'm glad to see there's another member close by. Maybe I'll see ya in the mean streets of lowell come summer time.

Haha mean streets. This place blows. Yah nice to know someone else is pretty local. Ill probably see you around man

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Update...

SVT03DAL
Mooch29
LILBLKSNAKE
GTtoSVT
f2hatch
MASSMUSTANG02
SALEENrep
Demolition
Tifosi2003GT

I'm thinking those of us coming from the north, south and west could make a stop/meet off of 195 near the 95/195 interchange and then have a convoy over to CSP. Any suggestions of a good place to meet up off of 195 would be greatly appreciated.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I have 2 of my buddies who are interested. One will be taking his car and the other will be rolling with me unless he gets a new car by then. I'll let them know to PM you.

And they both have GT's :banana:

f2hatch

Established Member
Got a nice little list of cars pretty fast. Wonder how many us will actually be able to show up.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Update...

SVT03DAL
Mooch29
LILBLKSNAKE
GTtoSVT
f2hatch
MASSMUSTANG02
SALEENrep
Demolition
Tifosi2003GT

I'm thinking those of us coming from the north, south and west could make a stop/meet off of 195 near the 95/195 interchange and then have a convoy over to CSP. Any suggestions of a good place to meet up off of 195 would be greatly appreciated.

We could meet at the cardi's furniture off of 195... not sure of the exit #

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Anyone have one of those small table top grilles?
They don't sell food at Colt State Park.
When we get closer to the actual date we should each be responsible for bringing a food or drink of somekind. No mooches allowed, well except Mooch

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
When we get closer to the actual date we should each be responsible for bringing a food or drink of somekind. No mooches allowed, well except Mooch

I like that idea Ed.

f2hatch

Established Member

Good idea. I'll bring the hot dogs.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Funny you guys brought up the food question because I was telling my Wife about the event and she was like "are you going to be cooking food for everyone?" LOL! I like the idea and as we approach the date I'll take inventory of who's bringing what to cook etc. Tifosi - Cardi's is a perfect meeting spot and right off the highway, great suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread