Any interest...

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
I goto the Target shows and I plan on doing the Kanc run this year as well providing im not working. Have you seen the vid on you tube of a previous one? The volumn of cars was awesome, and some nice ones in there as well. My fiance's cousin is co founder of Mill City <otorsports and they took a bunch of cars including the giant Excursion which now may RIP. and the red supra and the end of the vid which was his and is now sold. It looks like a good time.

Amount of cars on that is insane. Last time I went was in my RS and I witnessed the Excursion and Supra firsthand.

LOL @ that Kanc cruise.....bunch of punks go on that cruise. After the incident with the biker they had that caused a pretty bad accident I want nothing to do with at group. No thanks!!

Im a moderator on NEMS so technically that is my group.....we are going on our fourth year of Kanc cruises and that biker incident was the first time weve had any trouble. Theyre not even associated with us, somebody else invited them.

Last edited:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Amount of cars on that is insane. Last time I went was in my RS and I witnessed the Excursion and Supra firsthand.

Yah the Excursion was on its way to get some work done on it, the guy doing the work picked the truck up from the kids house. On the way there he rear ended someone I guess, which if you remember how tall it was.... He ended up running the back of the car over and bent the whole entire front suspension and frame so they totalled it. The Supra my fiance's cousin sold to help pay for his wedding, the one ill be attending the day of this meet actually lol. Going to be alot of nice cars at this wedding. The kid that bought it thinks his shit don't stink and I wouldn't be suprized it if was totalled soon...

P.S. Sorry Mooch, I'm sure they will wait up.....lol

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
You don't need a permit to show up at Colt....it's a HUGE part with lots of room. We will be fine

Lilblksnake and I can help organize the cars from the north, I'll bring my digicam and my Flip cam to document everything

SVT03DAL

Established Member
You don't need a permit to show up at Colt....it's a HUGE part with lots of room. We will be fine

Lilblksnake and I can help organize the cars from the north, I'll bring my digicam and my Flip cam to document everything

That would be GREAT if you can document. This looks like it's going to be a blast! I'll be taking a preliminary roll call of attendees, please PM me your name and car and I'll compile the list to get an idea of how many/type of cars we will have. My name is Dave by the way...

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
The kid that bought it thinks his shit don't stink and I wouldn't be suprized it if was totalled soon...

Think this guy is on NEMS too. I remember him buying a red Supra last year, any everybody asked if it was 'so-and-so's' car. Must be the same one.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
MOOCHperformance.com?

:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Ok, I know it's very early yet but so far we have 4 confirmations:

Mooch29
LILBLKSNAKE
GTtoSVT
f2hatch

I'll be periodically updating this list as more confirmations come in...

Users who are viewing this thread