Any intrest in a Saturday get together for dinner in Houston (Pearland?)

texaswrx

Established Member
Any interest in a Saturday get together for dinner in Houston (Pearland?)

Just looking to see if anyone else wants to get together and compare notes, tell lies, etc.

Saturday, Nov 10
edit to add map to location (Jakes Grill)

http://maps.google.com/maps?li=d&hl...,29.559390,-95.365070&iwloc=1&dq=jake's+grill

There are several places here in Pearland that will work out for groups. One is Jakes, about 2 miles from 288, on FM 518. It is a sit down burger/chicken etc type place. The advantage is lots of parking AND order at the counter and pick up your food. This means no waiting for a huge table, tips, etc

Saturday, 7 ish. This will help those that are coming from further away.

If you are coming in from 288, once you pass the light at CR90, be in the left lane, and look for the left hand turn area marked, that will take you across 518 and into the parking lot. Once you turn across 518 and into the lot, you will be heading directly toward Buffalo Wild Wings. Turn right (the only way you can go, as construction in going on to the left), and head all the way down, Jakes is at the end of this strip center. The same applies if heading in from the Pearland/Friendswood area, except you will pass the road Sunrise blvd(there is a light here) and stay right, turning into the same lot. I stress this because if you turn in at Sunrise lakes, and try to come into the lot that way, it is a hell of a steep up ramp, and my car will not make it up there.

I will have name tags and party hats for those interested .................j/k

Last edited:

1bad03snake

powered by cold beer
Established Member
I might be I'm working day's this week then I'm on call for the weekend and midweek I have fire school in college station. I am busy, but If I'm not working I'm down

Matt

texaswrx

Established Member
I am open to a time that works for the majority of those that would like to go.

There are several plae here in Pearland that will work out for groups. One is Jakes, about 2 miles from 288, on FM 518. It is a sit down burger/chicken etc type place. The advantage is lots of parking AND order at the counter and pick up your food. This means no waiting for a huge table, tips, etc.

John

1BD SNK

Established Member
Car is in the shop at Strictly getting the cam covers powder coated and putting in new gas tank and fuel rails.....the guys get back from vegas on Wednesday and if they have the car done would be interested......trying to get the car done for MSR track this coming weekend....i am in friendswood so just bump me and we can see how things look.

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
im interested. i think my car has to go back to strictly this week to get retuned. New upper pulle should be in. The current pulley setup is wrong, the blower isnt making boost. and the clutch needs to be adjusted. If i get the car back by the end of the week, ill meet up for sure. keep me posted.

-Steve

s/c stang

Established Member
I have to work but could probably swing around it....if not how about sunday since most of the people said the cant make it...

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
I'm down... As long as my car gets back out of the shop. My LDC cooling mod is leaking so my mechanic has to pull the tranny again this week. I work til 3 on Saturday... Im open to whatever.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I also need time/date. If it's this weekend, then I can't. Girlfriend is coming down and we are going camping.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I'm game.

I need to know exactly when so I can take that day off.

I'll talk to a few SVT guys around my area.

Users who are viewing this thread