Any intrest in a Saturday get together for dinner in Houston (Pearland?)

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
OK I've been out of town for a while so I will put my 2 cents in now. Since most of us are probably going to MSR anyways, Pearland is the best place to meet. Just nail a time. You know I'll be there, even without the WHIPP. DO IT, DO IT! I have spoken!

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
The SVT Cobra & Shelby GT500 Nationals MSR Houston are from 9:00-5:00 so I'm in for the dinner at Jake's at 7:00. :rockon::beer:

1bad03snake

powered by cold beer
Established Member
I wont be able to make it my 8month old daughter is sick and my wife is working until 8pm. Maybe next time

Matt

texaswrx

Established Member
It just finished raing out here too. Damn Rain!

Check back at 4. WE can do it at another time, because I dont drive my Cobra in the rain, I dont expect anyone else to.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
man its raining right now! Jeff are you still going to the meet?

I have every intention to go to the meet, but if it's raining (or it has the chance to) I don't see this happening. You and I can meet up at another time or wait till the next meet if this one doesn't work out. I don't need the oil right away, so whatever works for you.

Like texaswrx said, we can do it another time; no point in rushing into a rain filled meet just because.

Looks like 30% for us tonight:http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/77584?from=36hr_fcstHourLink_undeclared

You local Pearland guys are just going to have to update us from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread