Any intrest in a Saturday get together for dinner in Houston (Pearland?)

texaswrx

Established Member
It cleared up over here for now, but I don't know what it looks like on the other sides of town.

We can do it another time.

If anyone still wants to head over there, let me know.

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
as of right now 4:55 it is clear and beautiful, actually just got back from taking the car for a drive. Partly cloudy!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
No can do guys, sorry. Something came up last minute (family related, have to be there).

Taylor, I'll hook up with ya sometime soon.

texaswrx

Established Member
Well, crap, I have another thing I need to do now ( pick up my Dad),

I guess this was a bad night.

I am sorry if anyone misses this and heads out there.

If anyone has phone numbers, let others know that we will have to do it another time

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Dang man, that sucks.

Sorry to hear that you made the trip.

We'll get something worked out soon, I hope.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
I should have checked this thread Sat.
I was there at 7:15 in the DSG Cobra no one was there at all.... except 5 cop cars out back. I left and saw a high powered Red Stang going near Jakes, I U-Turned went back, did not see him... parked my ride out in the open from 7:30 to 8:10ish and drank a rita w/baconshrimps and no one showed.

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
I was that high powered red stang leaving as fast as I got there, saw that DSG car. Sorry it sucked and you waisted your time.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
We went to the SVT Cobra & Shelby GT500 Nationals @ MSR Houston and left around 5:00 and had a few drinks and dinner at the local Los Cucos and headed to Jake's about 5 till 7:00. Not a Mustang in sight so I checked this thread on my laptop only to find that it was cancelled. :eek: Oh well, we will have to make plans for a later date with better weather. The Nationals @ MSR kicked a$$ BTW!!! I will post up pics and vids in a bit and put the link in this thread. :rockon:

Picture Thread: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=435522

Last edited:

houstonsnakes

Established Member
lets do something for Friday but lets confirm show up somehow and how about in Houston somewhere, (closer for other folks as well)

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
We went to the SVT Cobra & Shelby GT500 Nationals @ MSR Houston and left around 5:00 and had a few drinks and dinner at the local Los Cucos and headed to Jake's about 5 till 7:00. Not a Mustang in sight so I checked this thread on my laptop only to find that it was cancelled. :eek: Oh well, we will have to make plans for a later date with better weather. The Nationals @ MSR kicked a$$ BTW!!! I will post up pics and vids in a bit and put the link in this thread. :rockon:

Picture Thread: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=435522

Videos added to thread for those interested.

s/c stang

Established Member
You were probably the only car there. Another great Pearland meet! No wonder no one ever wants to come down here. I drove by around 7:30 didn't see anyone.

I drove by 7:45ish or 8 didnt see anyone there, so turned around and went home:shrug:

03blacksvtcobra

Established Member
I have been a member of a few mustang forums for awhile. It seems it's usually alot of members from the North and West sides of town on the forums. I also notice everytime a meet is scheduled on the South side of town most if not all cancel. It's not that Pearland is a bad place to meet it's just alot of people dont want to drive to get there. Same goes for the members on the south side. When a meeting is scheduled way up on 1960 alot of people from down here wont go for that reason. Happens all the time in every forum.

2 SLOW

Keepin' it real
Established Member
I have been a member of a few mustang forums for awhile. It seems it's usually alot of members from the North and West sides of town on the forums. I also notice everytime a meet is scheduled on the South side of town most if not all cancel. It's not that Pearland is a bad place to meet it's just alot of people dont want to drive to get there. Same goes for the members on the south side. When a meeting is scheduled way up on 1960 alot of people from down here wont go for that reason. Happens all the time in every forum.

Everyone meet at Sam's at Hwy 6 and I10....and they can all eat Brothers Pizza :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread