Any one In Charlotte/ Concord Area up for some cruse ins ??

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Hey all, my neighbor owns a night club named Exit 36 on lake norman. I think that it would be cool to do a Stang/ L cruse in down there sometime, there are alot of hot chicks, pool tables and other fun stuff.:beer:

AngrySnake

Established Member
Sounds like fun. Anyone know if any 'stangs have been showing up at the Tuesday gatherings by Brusters and the Galway Hooker?

blown302stng

Established Member
Let me know if you plan something and I will do my best to be there. Got some friends that would enjoy coming also.

Jeremy

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
I dont know but I know exacty where the galloway hooker is.... that is an interesting thought. We all need to get together one weekend and do something round here.

AngrySnake

Established Member
Originally posted by 97whitevert
well-- how afraid of rain are you??? I am up for tomorrow...:beer:

is the galway hooker off exit 23? do they have a cruise or is this to get eats/drinks and socialize?

Let's do it next week, they probably won't have much of a turnout tonight with the lousy weather.

The event is at Kenton Place off of exit 25, go down past Birkdale Villiage and take a right at the light. The gathering is supposed to be in the lot right around the Hooker and Bruster's ice cream.

I haven't been yet, so I don't know exactly what goes on. Maybe someone who has been can fill us in here. The Hooker certainly pours a nice pint though :beer:

So next week, say 7pm, all snakes and their owners report to the Hooker. If your in, post here with what you're driving so we can look for each other :rockon:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Im in 1998 Crystal White Cobra Coupe. Jordan, PS, 97white snake, I am going to call you before next tuesday, I am sending you a Pm with my cell phone #..........Angry snake, Pm me or something cause I will have my cell with me, that way we can keep in touch to make shure no one gets lost. :beer:

97whitevert

Established Member
we went last night anyway... not a lot showed up -- afraid of rain i guess...:lol: about 5 cobras there though and no rain. a couple of us stayed til about 10:15, just yakking. may go next week, not sure yet-- will be heading out the next morning to go to pigeon forge for the event there!

keep this thread going for a bit so we can build this up!

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
I wish I would have gone last week but the rain....(i guess im puss) no really I thought that no one would show because of it...

I will be there next tuesday though (june 22nd) I can't stay late either since I have a class at 8am the next day so try and come on out I would love to chat up.:-D

Last edited:

97whitevert

Established Member
oh yeah-- the cruise in is in the parking lot next to the main drag, in front of Brusters. better parking there than near the hooker too. Thats where everyone hangs out. can easily walk to the hooker.:beer:

97whitevert

Established Member
Originally posted by charged98cobra
I wish I would have gone last week but the rain....(i guess im puss) no really I thought that no one would show because of it....
not as many as have been there before, but not bad....it was kinda fun to stop a police officer and give him papers though.....:D :D

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
oh yeah-- the cruise in is in the parking lot next to the main drag, in front of Brusters. better parking there than near the hooker too. Thats where everyone hangs out. can easily walk to the hooker.:beer:

I am taking the beater down there to scope it out. Thanks for the info...Im gonna be there if at all possible..:rolling:

97whitevert

Established Member
Originally posted by charged98cobra

I will be there next tuesday though (june 22nd) I can't stay late either since I have a class at 8am the next day so try and come on out I would love to chat up.:-D
will try! probably wil be in the vert, so look for the old folks in a white vert!:beer: :beer: :lol:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
you coming in from 73? easy to get to that way...

Yes I will be coming up 73. I live near linconton and parents have a fishing cabin near denver so 73 is the route that I plan to take. Hope to see you there, 73 is a straight shot isn't it?:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread