Any one In Charlotte/ Concord Area up for some cruse ins ??

AngrySnake

Established Member
Originally posted by charged98cobra
Well hope to see you soon, you didn't miss much, the turnout wasn't nearly as big as before. Travis had a birthday party to go to and nick was probably with him. Brandon, We gotta get together on the lake sometime before the summer is over. I am planning on getting a new battery for my jet ski sometime in the next two weeks. Well lisa, at least I know what your white convertable looks like now..

Hey Jordan, let me know if you all want to go out on the lake sometime, I have a 25' Formula and can take 6 people out. I've been spending a lot of time over in Kocktail Cove, gotta get my party on before they pass that ordinance and shut it down.

You guys post up if you're planning on being there Tuesday, I know Lisa will be there with her squeaky clean white vert :beer:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Originally posted by AngrySnake
Hey Jordan, let me know if you all want to go out on the lake sometime, I have a 25' Formula and can take 6 people out. I've been spending a lot of time over in Kocktail Cove, gotta get my party on before they pass that ordinance and shut it down.

You guys post up if you're planning on being there Tuesday, I know Lisa will be there with her squeaky clean white vert :beer:

I am going to be there tuesday. I have never been to the infamous "kocktail cove" but that soulds like one hell of an idea to me. :beer: I got a membership application to some svt cobra club from mike, have yet to talk to lisa. I know what her car looks like now so.... yeah with it getting towards the middle of july the boat party is on with me, guess we can discuss that on tuesday, I am free most weekends.:rockon:

97whitevert

Established Member
Originally posted by AngrySnake

or i may be there in my not so clean blue coupe....:shrug: :beer: :beer: :rockon:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Originally posted by 97whitevert
or i may be there in my not so clean blue coupe....:shrug: :beer: :beer: :rockon:

dont worry I have seen that slobra too in the pictures on the svt cobra club website lol, both nice cars...... :bowdown:

AngrySnake

Established Member
Hey guys, there's more competition for Bruster's night tomorrow. Ford is showing the '05 Mustang to the local dealers at the Coliseum (the newer one on Tyvola, not Cricket Arena), and we're invited!

Check out my post for more info, I'm going to head over about 6, anyone else interested??? :beer:

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra28012
Charged. You might know a guy named Marshall Rhyne he is Big into mustangs, he just turned 21, will be a junior, his dad is BIG into ford, expecially cobras, he has a beastly torch red 03, and had an 00 Cobra R, we are out at his shop every week end working on his new drag stang. and mine when ever new shipments arrive. he will be attending app. this coming year though. and tell me about ur 98 if you dont mind, my first car was a white 98. and it had everything but a blower. so i'm fairly interested. ttyl.
Marshall is a good friend of mine. I will be anxious to see how his new motor runs. There will be a ton of people out at the palace theater this Fri nigth for anyone that wants to come.

And be careful about the Stang Stomping Camaros thing, lol you dont want your snake to get bitten;-)

Last edited:

Cobra28012

Established Member
brandon.. i think i know u. correct me if i'm wrong but didnt u use to live in danville va? and dont u know chad parker? if so then ur the brandon i think u are. i'm Rich and chad told me about that z28 u got... that is deadly man. if ur not the brandon im thinking of just ignore this then, but whats ur last name?

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
I got to brewesters late, sorry, but will be at the palace friday night. I wish I would have read your post brandon about the showing of the 2005 mustang........ I hope the guy comes out with the twin turbo setup on his Gt again, I wanna look at the motor since he has around 850rwhp. Deans project gt is now getting 738rwhp, he is blown on around 20psi on a conservative tune, thinking of going to twin turbo setup..... I will be posting the update on "Stang Stomper" soon, I have just been trying to get some video. Last time I ran him he was out of N20....lol Anyone want to have some engine work done...pulley/chip whatever, www.gofastfords.com

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Originally posted by N20LS1Brandon
I'm 21 BTW, went to UNCC for 2 years, left went to Gaston, Just got my 2 year, and am now back at UNCC for summer classes.

Is your camaro a black SS?? What all do you have done to the beast, sounds like a load. I know the ls-1 will haul ass, I just prefer it in the much lighter and more capable corvette trim.:-D But the cobra I enjoy different things like mustang week and the whole 9 yards. This is why I am torn between getting a new generation cobra when they arrive, or a new 500hp Z06, In the Z I expect to invest around 60k upfront and in the cobra after a few mods prob looking around 55-60k so it guess it will come down to preference. My mom had a 2001 Z06 and you just had to love how it handled at 170 on a beach trip:eek: As for the 98 I am keeping it mild on mods, since I will be selling it next year hoping to pay at least (with savings) a 50% downpayment on whatever I get. Never owned a camaro, like them, maybe if they started making them again and I couldn't get a vette that would be a good choice for an ls-1? It just had to suck for camaro owners when they came out with the 2003 Cobra, cause stock unless you have a vette, you won't be stang stomping any snakes soon.:rockon:

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
Yeah thats me. I have know Chad for a while. I lived in South Boston for about 5 years.

I sold my 99 SS, it had about 530 rwhp. my new car has a little more than that but I haven't run anyone in it yet, and prolly won't mess around on the street too much. But I'll look for you guys fri night out at the Palace. I'll be driving a red 94 Z 28

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Originally posted by N20LS1Brandon
Yeah thats me. I have know Chad for a while. I lived in South Boston for about 5 years.

I sold my 99 SS, it had about 530 rwhp. my new car has a little more than that but I haven't run anyone in it yet, and prolly won't mess around on the street too much. But I'll look for you guys fri night out at the Palace. I'll be driving a red 94 Z 28

530rwhp? Daum :bowdown: It looked pretty mean when I saw it. Did you see a white cobra drive around. I revved at you in the back lot to say hey. Some times I parked around back either with the white cobra or a 2001 yellow Z06. Do you know Andy Eaker? What did you have done to your beast??? As far as not messing on the street that is a good idea as I myself try to be good to save on some lawyer fees and "extra" taxes....:rolling:

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
My camaro now is getting a lil closer to 700rwhp. But there are many many of my buddies runnin around that make much more power than me. I didn't drive the camaro at all last semister, only the first of last year. My buddy Chad's camaro looked exactly like my old SS until he totaled it.

I looked at vette's for a long time. But bang for the buck the LS1 camaro is a much better deal. And if an C5 will outrun a 2003 cobra a ls1 camaro will with equal driver. Exact same engine, little different suspension(IRS) but look at all the forums. Camaros turn faster times than vettes. Except for Zo6's. i wasn't too disappointed when the 03 cobras came out. 9 out of 10 who have them can't drive them to their potential, and they are pigs of cars anyways. And yes a stock ls1 can outrun a stock 03 cobra, just like a stock 4.6 2 valve gt can outrun a ls1. Driver makes all the difference in the world.

Cobra28012

Established Member
Brandon, incase u havnt figured it out this is Richard, Tom Leggetts Grandson, anyway i havnt seen u in awhile.. what u been up to man? i ordered option E on RPMoutlet last week and it came in monday, 2.8 pulley, 3 idler, an auxillary, cold air intake, throttle body, diablosport tuner. me and marshall are going to be down at his shop this weekend putting all of it on, hopefully in one day, then after words work on his "03 killer" in his words. you should swing by, chad said he'd probably come out there too.

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
Yeah I figured put who it was. I'll the have camaro in Gastonia Sat so I might drive it over to the shop, thats at their textile factory right? I think that night their is going to be a ton of people that are gonna head up to Hickory Sat night as well if you guys want to join us as well.

Cobra28012

Established Member
We went to the track last night, me, marshall, darren hart, sambo, and others. i ran a 8.5 was my best time. not bad for only intake and exhaust if u ask me, right now i'm at the shop. we are about to put my throttle body on, and tom. the pully and diablo tuner. but i'll most likely be w/ chad tonight, and i'll tell him to give u a call and see what ur up to. ttyl.

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
Too bad it rained all weekend. I didn't really get to take the camaro out. I am going out of town this week but will be back Sun night. If you guys want to meet up the following weekend I am up for it. I haven't seen Hank in a while or Marshall either. Just let me know or have one of em call me and we'll meet up.

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
Too bad it rained all weekend. I didn't really get to take the camaro out. I am going out of town this week but will be back Sun night. If you guys want to meet up the following weekend I am up for it. I haven't seen Hank in a while or Marshall either. Just let me know or have one of em call me and we'll meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread