Any one In Charlotte/ Concord Area up for some cruse ins ??

NC03BlkSnake

Learn to Swim
Established Member
Anyone from the south Charlotte Area? I'm in Indian Trail, just down Independence Blvd. I noticed on the way home the other night that the Hooters in Matthews is doing a Bikini Carwash every Sunday starting at 12:30. My buddy and I were heading down this Sunday just to see the sights and grab some lunch. I though that might be a good place for a little cruise in for those of us who can't make it up to the lake norman area during the week. Anyone interested??:beer:

AngrySnake

Established Member
Originally posted by NC03BlkSnake
Anyone from the south Charlotte Area? I'm in Indian Trail, just down Independence Blvd. I noticed on the way home the other night that the Hooters in Matthews is doing a Bikini Carwash every Sunday starting at 12:30. My buddy and I were heading down this Sunday just to see the sights and grab some lunch. I though that might be a good place for a little cruise in for those of us who can't make it up to the lake norman area during the week. Anyone interested??:beer:

So how was it? Any cool snakes running around? I live 10 minutes from Hooters, and would be up for checking it out if we can get some commitments.:beer:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Originally posted by AngrySnake
So how was it? Any cool snakes running around? I live 10 minutes from Hooters, and would be up for checking it out if we can get some commitments.:beer:

I will go, raining or not........the "wetter" the better!!!!;-)

NC03BlkSnake

Learn to Swim
Established Member
Originally posted by AngrySnake

Not much was going on. Besides my car, there was one other Mustang in the lot.... The car wash wasn't very busy, but the weather wasn't the best. Still lots of hooters girls running around in bikinis though! I think we should set something up for next Sunday. Sorry I didn't call ya back Jordan, I left your number at my office. Maybe this weekend will be better.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Well, the past meet at brewesters (June 29) Turned out to be a pleasant one. If you were there, I am the guy that missed 2ond gear when trying to blast it up the road, I just grinded it for a while :) Got to meet "angry snake" (Brandon) really cool guy. Lisa, was that your vert parked not too far away from me? Is it white with a white top and chromed wheels? If I missed ya I hope to see you next time.......

Cobra28012

Established Member
actually i'm from Belmont not charlotte.. but i just got a place in charlotte around monroe road, charged98 i think i saw u say something about u had class at 8, what school u go to? hey and since ur from cherryville i just gotta ask do you know a girl by the name of Jessica, she drives a silver civic, i forgot her last name off hand, but shes hot. how old is everybody on here? if ya dont mind, i hit 20 the 12th.

97whitevert

Established Member
Originally posted by charged98cobra
Well, the past meet at brewesters (June 29) Turned out to be a pleasant one. If you were there, I am the guy that missed 2ond gear when trying to blast it up the road, I just grinded it for a while :) Got to meet "angry snake" (Brandon) really cool guy. Lisa, was that your vert parked not too far away from me? Is it white with a white top and chromed wheels? If I missed ya I hope to see you next time.......
nope wasn't there last night -- sorry-- wasn't feeling so good so i decided to play it safe.:( will try harder to make it next week...:beer: :beer:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra28012
yay.. some charlotte boys, what do yall do just meet up and cruise around?

We do what ever comes to mind......(race balls to the walls baby) no really we just like to get together and have a good time.:beer:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra28012
actually i'm from Belmont not charlotte.. but i just got a place in charlotte around monroe road, charged98 i think i saw u say something about u had class at 8, what school u go to? hey and since ur from cherryville i just gotta ask do you know a girl by the name of Jessica, she drives a silver civic, i forgot her last name off hand, but shes hot. how old is everybody on here? if ya dont mind, i hit 20 the 12th.

I go to Gaston College. I have classes at 8am and then again at 5:30pm. MWF I work between times. I am 21 years old. As for knowing about Jessica, I don't know..... we can get together and try to find her....try and remember her last name....also, if you come down to cher-a-ville then we can do some Stang Stomper hunting. (The almighty Stang Stomping Camaro):beer: :)

AngrySnake

Established Member

Thanks for the kind thought Jordan, like I've been telling everyone it's the Cobra that gets angry, not me. :D

Big ups to everyone who made it out to Brusters, there was a nice mix of iron there (street rods, 60's muscle, a wicked looking STI, and some very sweet late model F-bodys and snakes).

Enjoyed meeting Jordan, Travis, and a couple of other guys. Hopefully the weather will cooperate again and we'll have a bigger turnout from here next week.

C-ya!

:beer:

Cobra28012

Established Member
Charged. You might know a guy named Marshall Rhyne he is Big into mustangs, he just turned 21, will be a junior, his dad is BIG into ford, expecially cobras, he has a beastly torch red 03, and had an 00 Cobra R, we are out at his shop every week end working on his new drag stang. and mine when ever new shipments arrive. he will be attending app. this coming year though. and tell me about ur 98 if you dont mind, my first car was a white 98. and it had everything but a blower. so i'm fairly interested. ttyl.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Well went to brewesters, we didn't have too big of a turnout. I think I saw you lisa, were you parked beside of a green convertable? I got a card and some information on the svt cobra club. Missed you brandon.

AngrySnake

Established Member
Well went to brewesters, we didn't have too big of a turnout. I think I saw you lisa, were you parked beside of a green convertable? I got a card and some information on the svt cobra club. Missed you brandon.

I completely forgot that it was 1st Tuesday of the month, had to go to the CRMC meeting. Will catch up with you all next time.

Later!

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Well hope to see you soon, you didn't miss much, the turnout wasn't nearly as big as before. Travis had a birthday party to go to and nick was probably with him. Brandon, We gotta get together on the lake sometime before the summer is over. I am planning on getting a new battery for my jet ski sometime in the next two weeks. Well lisa, at least I know what your white convertable looks like now..

Users who are viewing this thread