Any one In Charlotte/ Concord Area up for some cruse ins ??

Cobra28012

Established Member
this weekend we are going to go get my car dinoed, and friday we are going up to morrisvile drag strip. i think thats what marshall said.

Cobra28012

Established Member
thanks i might need it. i'm ordering that hard launch system off of rpmoutlet next week. for like 150 bucks. should eliminate some of the wheel hop. i'll let you know whats up about the track times. when i get back. ttyl.

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
Yeah I know Travis. He also a good friend of mine.

Richard those are good times, get you some et streets and you like the car even better.

On a side note does anyone know if shadyside is having TNT this fri night?

97whitevert

Established Member
hey angrysnake - good to meet you at autofair!!

Everyone else too-- there will be a cruise in at St peters ch in claremont NC on the 2nd -- starts at 4:30 -- email me for more info if you want would like to see a few snakes there:rockon:

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
havent been able to meet out at brewesters because the schedule changed. Last night was the fair............:xpl: Thoes rides tear me up! What has been going on, haven't heard from you guys in a while!!:beer:

97whitevert

Established Member
lets see - no brusters for us either.... but autofair, coupe of local (but big) shows,
coming up-- maybe knoxville next weekend, and of course the DRAGON RUN!!! (22-24) and drag day on nov 6th. then the holidays will be upon us!

Users who are viewing this thread