Any Z06's for MM on Saturday at NPR?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Yeah I was just kickin' it with ole Izzy. I should be down there tomorrow afternoon till evening time.

My car should be done tomorrow afternoon Ryan said. Im gonna drop by there today and justmake sure all parts came in like they were suppose to.
Plus find out what kinda beer he drinks. That way when he is finished have a 12 pack chilling in the back of his truck for him.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
My car should be done tomorrow afternoon Ryan said. Im gonna drop by there today and justmake sure all parts came in like they were suppose to.
Plus find out what kinda beer he drinks. That way when he is finished have a 12 pack chilling in the back of his truck for him.

I used to have his number, sorry I couldn't track him down.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Dam!! I need to learn how to lauch and drive then. I went 12.6 at 121. :bash:

Racing is addicting :rockon:

:burnout: Lemme know when you want to go have some more street fun. Sounds like you are surely getting to know the car better and should put up a better fight (despite the fact you were on 20'' street tires!).

Slay0r

Established Member
Just introducing myself, my names Mike. (Im in Hammond/Ponchatoula) Im looking to get a terminator, but i need to sell my truck first. If you all know anyone thats looking for a bad ass Xrunner lemme know, im itching to get into an 03-04 cobra. I'd love to go to NPR again soon, but i wanna be in somthing faster

th_Picture089.jpg

heres a thread with everything thats done to it (long list):
[ame=http://performancetrucks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=470706]F/S/T Supercharged Toyota Xrunner - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums[/ame]

Last edited:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
:burnout: Lemme know when you want to go have some more street fun. Sounds like you are surely getting to know the car better and should put up a better fight (despite the fact you were on 20'' street tires!).

Ive got about 400 more miles of break in then ready to go. Should be about 200 after this weekend.

If I put drag radials on I think I can get you from the dig. Hopefully it will be enough for you not to be able to catch me. :rolling:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Just introducing myself, my names Mike. (Im in Hammond/Ponchatoula) Im looking to get a terminator, but i need to sell my truck first. If you all know anyone thats looking for a bad ass Xrunner lemme know, im itching to get into an 03-04 cobra. I'd love to go to NPR again soon, but i wanna be in somthing faster

th_Picture089.jpg

heres a thread with everything thats done to it (long list):
F/S/T Supercharged Toyota Xrunner - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

Welcome to the boards. Hopefully you can sell your truck quickly and get into a 03-04 cobra. They are tons of fun. Just be ready to afford the mod bug.

Slay0r

Established Member
not a problem, i cant do alot more with alot less with the terminators than that xrunner, im pretty much tapped out of things to do with it

Users who are viewing this thread