Any Z06's for MM on Saturday at NPR?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Just trying to make it fairer for you. Next week the gears go in.........

haha fairer for me in terms of an even bigger embarrassment for you and your heavy mustang?

Its gonna be epic knowing you have Gears, supercharger with supporting mods, and damn good sticky tires to make the attempt to pull me and doesn't happen.
Thats actually gonna be a horrible feeling for yourself considering that you put alll this money in your car and getting stomped by a stock car with 200 less rwhp. Worst part about it is you'll be 'knowing' the outcome going into the run.

God forbid I still had my KB Cobra..

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
haha fairer for me in terms of an even bigger embarrassment for you and your heavy mustang?

Its gonna be epic knowing you have Gears, supercharger with supporting mods, and damn good sticky tires to make the attempt to pull me and doesn't happen.
Thats actually gonna be a horrible feeling for yourself considering that you put alll this money in your car and getting stomped by a stock car with 200 less rwhp. Worst part about it is you'll be 'knowing' the outcome going into the run.

God forbid I still had my KB Cobra..

200 less hp? I figure on a good day I'm 530 to the wheels, and your 440+, and your chick magnet weighs 1000lbs lighter. My mods are a pulley, a crap tune, a filter kit, and tires. That's it. And even with the gears installed I'm still 10K less than the vette. Don't be mad when you're watching those taillights. So enough with all this yapping, when you going to the track????:burnout: I think stang2004 would like a piece of vette also, he heard they taste like chicken.:eek:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
200 less hp? I figure on a good day I'm 530 to the wheels, and your 440+, and your chick magnet weighs 1000lbs lighter. My mods are a pulley, a crap tune, a filter kit, and tires. That's it. And even with the gears installed I'm still 10K less than the vette. Don't be mad when you're watching those taillights. So enough with all this yapping, when you going to the track????:burnout: I think stang2004 would like a piece of vette also, he heard they taste like chicken.:eek:

I also heard Cobra's taste like chicken...especially the big fat heavy ones. If you are 530rwhp and I'm 440rwhp and a '1000lbs' difference, there is no point of me wasting my time when I've pulled cars that out power yours and weigh a few hundred lbs lighter! Just comes down to a waste of my time ya know. I would say that a pullied terminator should give you a good run for your money. Let me know how that goes down. I'll be at drill...or with the ladies. :lol1:

Again, I've pulled a KB cobra with no passenger and I had a passenger...SHE was my witness. :D

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I also heard Cobra's taste like chicken...especially the big fat heavy ones. If you are 530rwhp and I'm 440rwhp and a '1000lbs' difference, there is no point of me wasting my time when I've pulled cars that out power yours and weigh a few hundred lbs lighter! Just comes down to a waste of my time ya know. I would say that a pullied terminator should give you a good run for your money. Let me know how that goes down. I'll be at drill...or with the ladies. :lol1:

Again, I've pulled a KB cobra with no passenger and I had a passenger...SHE was my witness. :D

Sounds to me like you wanna race from a roll:rollseyes. Real men go from a dead. Maybe you been hanging with the ladies too much?:-D

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Sounds to me like you wanna race from a roll:rollseyes. Real men go from a dead. Maybe you been hanging with the ladies too much?:-D

I go from a dig or roll....doesn't matter. I might have to educate you again.

lol Love cobra driver mentality...I used to have it too...thinking you're the fastest and baddest out there when in all actuality your car is just a glorified...nvm. I will race your cobra from any starting point, granted its made out of old broken wheelbarrows and shovels, I will take the risk of it falling apart or blowing up. lol

Since you are interested from going from a roll Richard, I suppose that would decrease your chances of losing...idk. You cobra drivers...I tell ya. Your new name on the forum should be 'RollRacingRichard' lmao, since you have a hard-on for rolling racing, and I'm starting to believe you have one for one who would roll race period. :eek:

I would say, Justin would be a better run for you Richard, Beat him first then come talk to me. Goodluck.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I would say, Justin would be a better run for you Richard, Beat him first then come talk to me. Goodluck.

I intend to. Nothing personal Justin. Then on to the Z06 that's dodging me.:pepper: What times you ran at the track, Andrew? I'm gonna send you home :cryying: but atleast you have some hot chicks to keep you company.:beer:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I intend to. Nothing personal Justin. Then on to the Z06 that's dodging me.:pepper: What times you ran at the track, Andrew? I'm gonna send you home :cryying: but atleast you have some hot chicks to keep you company.:beer:

Gotta love the ego's on here. :lol:

What time you headed to track? I just got my MT drag radials in. Looking to test them out soon. But never been to track so going to have a HUGE learning curve.

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
I'll race a stock Z06 in my '11 GT.. I've got ET Street's, 4.10's, intake, tune, and a 100 shot. That puts me at around the same power/weight ratio as a stock Z06. Can't say that I'll beat one, but, I'll give you a run for your money.

Travis

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I'll race a stock Z06 in my '11 GT.. I've got ET Street's, 4.10's, intake, tune, and a 100 shot. That puts me at around the same power/weight ratio as a stock Z06. Can't say that I'll beat one, but, I'll give you a run for your money.

Travis

Damn Andrew everyone is coming for you. That GT should be fast with the giggle gas.:beer:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
lol Richard, I are not dodging you dawg...I gots drill dis weekend brah.

I'll be home thurs / fri back in Baton Rouge, I'll have to get my tires soon. I am slammed as of now and do not have time to attend my Z-Oh and the parts that I need to put on it.. (tires....and thats it)...ya know.:dancenana:
School, military, work, family...my life.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
lol Richard, I are not dodging you dawg...I gots drill dis weekend brah.

I'll be home thurs / fri back in Baton Rouge, I'll have to get my tires soon. I am slammed as of now and do not have time to attend my Z-Oh and the parts that I need to put on it.. (tires....and thats it)...ya know.:dancenana:
School, military, work, family...my life.

Andrew I appreciate you saving me from the Commies and all, but come to the track already.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Hop? enlighten me plz
I guess my Z-Oh doesn't have this 'hop' issue? :??::dw::lol1:

I found an emoticon of Richard and I :fart:

S197's hop worse than 03/04's. The upper control arm is a necessity.

To bad we don't have a smilie with gold chains wrapped around it's neck, cause that would be you Andrew. :uh oh:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
No prob. You've got any suspension work done? My car hopped like a mofo before the upper and lowers.

Just BMR Lower control arms with relocation brackets. I think it got rid of the hop. But who is to say with a sticker tire now it doesnt start.

Is there anything besides a helmet I need to bring or wear?

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Just BMR Lower control arms with relocation brackets. I think it got rid of the hop. But who is to say with a sticker tire now it doesnt start.

Is there anything besides a helmet I need to bring or wear?

just a helmet. If we get lucky we may get kicked out for no cage or fire jacket....11.49

Users who are viewing this thread