Anybody regret selling their first car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I haven't sold it yet. I'm going on 12 years with my Mustang. Part of me wishes I had no issues trading cars the way some people on here are able to as there are a lot different vehicles I think would be fun to own and play with. I just can't bring myself to put the car for sale though because of the sentimental value I have wrapped up in it. It sucks and doesn't, at the same time.

trxcobra

Established Member
I haven't sold it yet. I'm going on 12 years with my Mustang. Part of me wishes I had no issues trading cars the way some people on here are able to as there are a lot different vehicles I think would be fun to own and play with. I just can't bring myself to put the car for sale though because of the sentimental value I have wrapped up in it. It sucks and doesn't, at the same time.

I hear ya man. Although I was almost dead set of keeping it, I'm now leaning towards letting it go. Financially it's stupid for me to have two sports cars at my age, need to sell something and pay off some loans so I can buy a house haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread