Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
But hey, all of the naysayers about the S550 GT500, you'll all eat crow soon.

It's pretty awesome to hear you're stoked about the car. Sounds like it will be a real heart-breaker for the GM and Mopar guys. I'm hoping it doesn't carry 20K ADMs like the 350Rs did but if it's running with and beating 6-figure exotics on the track and annihilating everything domestic in a straight line then it seems like it'll head there...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's pretty awesome to hear you're stoked about the car. Sounds like it will be a real heart-breaker for the GM and Mopar guys. I'm hoping it doesn't carry 20K ADMs like the 350Rs did but if it's running with and beating 6-figure exotics on the track and annihilating everything domestic in a straight line then it seems like it'll head there...

I have no doubt that there will be some priced in the six figures.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Me too!

Also, I'm going to go ahead and snag #6 for myself. So the next forum member would be #7.

conceptmachine

Established Member
Have been Looking forward to the unveiling for some time. My dealer is just as excited as I am to see it. They never charge ADM. Not sure how many a year they will receive but am guessing 2 to 3.

C0bra99

Established Member
Can you get Canadian edition cars? For us Canucks

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I feel like theres some serious damned trolling going on right about now

From 13? Nah... Only if you want to see trolling.. He said "If I get enough allocations, I'll take care of as many forum members as I can."

I read that as... if he ends up with enough cars in his allocation, he will do what he can to help people on the forum... That could be something like you can't find a dealer with an available allocation and he can sell you one, less ADM, no ADM, invoice (not likely, LoL) or things don't work out the way he hopes and he can't help anyone. The point is... its a nice gesture.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
From 13? Nah... Only if you want to see trolling.. He said "If I get enough allocations, I'll take care of as many forum members as I can."

I read that as... if he ends up with enough cars in his allocation, he will do what he can to help people on the forum... That could be something like you can't find a dealer with an available allocation and he can sell you one, less ADM, no ADM, invoice (not likely, LoL) or things don't work out the way he hopes and he can't help anyone. The point is... its a nice gesture.

to clarify, I was no accusing him of trolling on that front, I dont doubt for a second he would help some people if he gets enough allocations. I was just talking about him hinting at knowing whats coming now

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I don't think anyone outside of a small group within Ford knows exactly how the car will be configured until Job 1 commences. Even this late in the game I'm sure there are changes being made. I was given indication as to what was being worked on this past summer at 777 Republic Drive, where Roush and Ford Performance Engineering share some space, and it lead me to contact Nick about purchasing one through him as soon as they are available. Hopefully everything makes the final cut.

Users who are viewing this thread