Anyone Giving their 13 a Name?

speednutz

Established Member
Some do, some don't, just wondering if anyone is giving their car a name?

I have my scoops for the windows n sides waiting for the car and some other stuff too.

Sterling Grey - Black stripes so I'm thinking of Naming it: Elly as it will somewhat resemble Eleanor ........... a way distant cousin LOL.

Thinking of doing round fog lights too, but not sure on that yet.

BrettR

Established Member
Isabella just a thought Im not good at naming things

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

ToltecWarrior

Banishing Self-Importance
Established Member
Speednutz,

Have you posted photos of your vehicle? I am strongly leaning towards that color combination and would love to see some pics. Also, I really like your idea of the scoops for the side and windows. Additionally, am wondering about the wheels.....I do not like the SVTPP wheels at all. The standard wheels are better but Super Snake wheels are my favorite.

I am thinking about a name but have not yet decided. Elly is great! Go for it!

2snakes

Established Member
i never named a car but if i did i would use some of my old plates NOT JAP or COP BAIT

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I refer to her as "her" and "she" no name though.

My dog is named Shelby- soooo everytime I say I gotta grab the Shelby or wash the Shelby the dogs ears perk up. So I gotta stick with her and she

2013SnakeBite

Established Member
Some do, some don't, just wondering if anyone is giving their car a name?

I have my scoops for the windows n sides waiting for the car and some other stuff too.

Sterling Grey - Black stripes so I'm thinking of Naming it: Elly as it will somewhat resemble Eleanor ........... a way distant cousin LOL.

Thinking of doing round fog lights too, but not sure on that yet.

Interesting question to the group......

I ordered black with white stripes.

For right now, leaning toward "The Skunk". Hopefully not too disrespectful but definitely reflective of the color.

:banana:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
If I had one Im pretty sure Id name it fluffy

128782715113151391.jpg

Shhhh

Established Member
I refer to her as "her" and "she" no name though.

My dog is named Shelby- soooo everytime I say I gotta grab the Shelby or wash the Shelby the dogs ears perk up. So I gotta stick with her and she

Nameless here as well and my dogs are named Shelby and Roush hahaha.......

......and I also got DIB Stripe Delete:rockon:

speednutz

Established Member
Speednutz,

Have you posted photos of your vehicle? I am strongly leaning towards that color combination and would love to see some pics. Also, I really like your idea of the scoops for the side and windows. Additionally, am wondering about the wheels.....I do not like the SVTPP wheels at all. The standard wheels are better but Super Snake wheels are my favorite.

I am thinking about a name but have not yet decided. Elly is great! Go for it!

No Photos, Elly ain't been born yet.
The week of June 4th it should pop out of the assembly plant..... I hope there ain't a miscarriage LOL

blair223

Established Member
speednutz, which scoops did you get and from whom? Do they seem to be well made? I'm thinking about the solid Eleanor style instead of the vented I had on my Roush

BlackOutUT

Established Member
Layla would be my first thought... but with how beastly these are, I could see these being the next terminators, so maybe T2s

speednutz

Established Member
speednutz, which scoops did you get and from whom? Do they seem to be well made? I'm thinking about the solid Eleanor style instead of the vented I had on my Roush

I got the Window scoops from Car ID: 3dCarbon® - Window Scoop Type III - 2012 Ford Mustang Body Kit - 3dCarbon 3D-691630

I got the same body scoops as shown here: 3dCarbon® - Side Quarter Panel Scoops - 2012 Ford Mustang Body Kit - 3dCarbon 3D-691605XX

I got them off of e-bay though for a hundred bucks cheaper on a Close Out Sale "Buy It Now".
Both the body and Window Scoops seem to be good quality / Not Cheap Junk.

My wife is calling mine ( His Mistress)..Atleast this one won't ask for more money..

Ha ...... Good one !

Users who are viewing this thread