ANYONE IN BATON ROUGE, LA

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by shaved99gt
i thought for sure it was an STI it had the STI grille and wheels i thought either way it was fast the best my car went was 13.04@110 that was with 65shot

We have to meet up sometime. Especially when you get your shop together. I have some work I can throw your way.

shaved99gt

Established Member
Originally posted by byevette
We have to meet up sometime. Especially when you get your shop together. I have some work I can throw your way.
yeah we need to go to the track one day or go to some shows i know SVTMAN is down for that. there is a guy that lives by you with a red GT with chrome stock 17" rims he just got a fully built DSS motor and is putting like 320rwhp naturally aspirated you might know what car iam talking about

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Not that i recall. I saw a black Escalade on the ground and the same guy also had a CTS on the ground as well. I was more interested in the jacked up escalade that had spinners on it and it look like a 12in lift....now that was different.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Originally posted by shaved99gt
i stayed out till about 1:30 then went back to the hotel so i could get up in the morning to go to the show

I found out how much they wanted to get in and said screw that. Went to the beach and just chilled and watched everyone rollin by!! All the ppl scrapin was funny though.

shaved99gt

Established Member
Heres is some pics of some of the cars at Scrappin the Coast

507805_56_full.jpg

507805_57_full.jpg

507805_58_full.jpg

shaved99gt

Established Member
i had to drive home in the rain sunday and i had to go 45 on the interstate b/c these drag radials are HORRIBLE in the rain especially when they get a few miles on them almost lost it on interstate in Slidell so i got off and took the backroads home

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
They look like they had some grip on them. I made a thread on here asking if BFG made a tire for the Lightning's. If someone would come out with a tire that was cheaper than the F1's.....they'd make a killing. I don't think $150.00 a tire is that bad!!!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Can u give me a web addy for the BFG's drs? I have never heard of anyone putting them on the Lightning. All i have ever heard is the Nitto's.

shaved99gt

Established Member
he is running the 315/30/18 BFG drag radials on 18x10 rims they look small on the back but they hook i dont have an address but they cost around 245.00 apeice

tom vandiver

Established Member
Baton Rouge

I live in B.R. '99 blk. Lightning with silver racing stripes. Truck is daily driver with 78,000 miles. Go to the track, NPR, when the weather is cool. Best 1/4 12.09 @ 111.57mph. Love my truck!!

Users who are viewing this thread