ANYONE IN BATON ROUGE, LA

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Re: Baton Rouge

Originally posted by tom vandiver
I live in B.R. '99 blk. Lightning with silver racing stripes. Truck is daily driver with 78,000 miles. Go to the track, NPR, when the weather is cool. Best 1/4 12.09 @ 111.57mph. Love my truck!!

welcome to the site. i live in denham spring's and have a 2000 gt, maybe soon somebody can get a meeting going or something :shrug:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Lets get a meeting date set. I'm open every weekend except July 24th (exxon test). Say at Hooters on Seigen???

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
make a time and date, hopefully i dont work on that day :( . well happy 4th you guys :thumbsup: :beer:

Brian's 00GT

Established Member
Originally posted by 91lxcoupe
Lets get a meeting date set. I'm open every weekend except July 24th (exxon test). Say at Hooters on Seigen???

In Baton Rouge Here. I am in for a meeting. My house is like 2 min. from there.:thumbsup:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
don't think many of us are going to make it due to the rain sorry guys. No need in making a trip out there if it's going to be canceled.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
geez, me and my dad rode out to walker, la. the car show next to winn dixie and no car's, guess b'cuz of the rain :( . well im gonna find one to goto :D :beer:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Myself and shaved99gt went to the hammond show. I didn't clean my car up thinking there would be nobody out but there was alot of people out there. Did you like the show shaved? You got a sweet car BTW. I'm heading to NPR next weekend, anyone else?

shaved99gt

Established Member
yeah it was a pretty good turnout 91lx better than anything they try to put on in mandeville i think it was too blame on the rain but better luck next time

Users who are viewing this thread