AR: October 1,2

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
looks like a meetup for a lil cruise, then a meeting for ASAP at the pres place sometime later that evening/night......bring your jacket this weekend's gonna be chillay.....by the way....this song sounds dumb but the beat will really catch ya http://www.ourmedia.org/node/50681 giv it a minute to load.

Last edited:

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
looks like a meetup for a lil cruise, then a meeting for ASAP at the pres place sometime later that evening/night......bring your jacket this weekend's gonna be chillay.....by the way....this song sounds dumb but the beat will really catch ya http://www.ourmedia.org/node/50681 giv it a minute to load.

Rap??? :nonono: Sorry dude, I'm a girl who loves her rock music. (Although some rap is tolerable and I can listen to some of it without getting a major headache :-D) Looks like the cold front finally moved through, it's about 55 right now and a low of 48 tonight. Freakin' finally! Thankfully the low on Saturday is supposed to be in the lower 60's so it won't be too bad. I'm looking forward to it!! :beer:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
Rap??? :nonono: Sorry dude, I'm a girl who loves her rock music. (Although some rap is tolerable and I can listen to some of it without getting a major headache :-D) Looks like the cold front finally moved through, it's about 55 right now and a low of 48 tonight. Freakin' finally! Thankfully the low on Saturday is supposed to be in the lower 60's so it won't be too bad. I'm looking forward to it!! :beer:

Yeah. She hates rap. I had to hear her talk trash about "CRAP" music that I was listening to the whole time we were in the car together a few weeks ago. lol

Sometimes you gotta have that good ole crap music to get your angry mood flowing right. :mj:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
just said that the beat was catchy, didnt say i liked the song. i like all kinds of music. stuff they play on 100.3 is probably my favorite....i guess you would call most of it alternative rock. but i used to adamently listen to magic 105 and a long long time ago when i worked on the farm i knew all the c&w songs, ugh!

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
mhays26 said:
Low temps = more boost YEAH!!!

+1 :rockon:

On another note I should be getting my go fast goodies today,
dancing%20whistling%20smilie.gif
the anticipation of waiting for the UPS guy is killing me :(

Last edited:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
I like everything except country, but I'll listen to it (if Linz gives me no choice). I listen to Cory and Jay on the way to school on The Edge.

Here we go:

weather.jpg

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
cai, pred, 4# lower, ftvb just for starters :-D That weather is music to my ears :rockon:

Guess that means you got your problems worked out. Just wait, those mods are only a small drop in the bucket. It was only about a year and a half ago I did the same thing. With 3k miles on the truck

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
mhays26 said:
Guess that means you got your problems worked out. Just wait, those mods are only a small drop in the bucket. It was only about a year and a half ago I did the same thing. With 3k miles on the truck

Yep the problem was the pass. side v/c breather I installed. I took it off put the line back on and the light never came on agian.

Evan I'll try agian and if not I'll just post the link to them on here.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
The UPS man showed up with my goodies today, the only bad thing is he showed up 10 min. before I had to leave for work. I know what I'm doing on sunday.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Yeah. She hates rap. I had to hear her talk trash about "CRAP" music that I was listening to the whole time we were in the car together a few weeks ago. lol

Sometimes you gotta have that good ole crap music to get your angry mood flowing right. :mj:

I don't hate it... I just have other preferences ;-) I will listen to it, tolerate it even... I'm just not a big fan. I'd rather listen to someone rocking out on a guitar as opposed to some gangsta unit rapping about their hoes, 24" inch blingin' rims, and Escalades. It just isn't appealing to me... :shrug:

And Christian, there is nothing better to get your angry mood going than some good ole Nirvana or Deftones.. :rockon: Those CD's in the back of your trunk? That's some good stuff... :-D

But to each his own! ;-)

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Meagan, did you get my message in the other thread? YOU HAVE MAIL! :D

Deftones kick ass. I started liking them after listening to the first Matrix soundtrack. Don't they sing, "Minerva"? Now that song is badass. I liked that first soundtrack, got my blood pumping!

Caught Chevelle's latest song today on 100.3, it rocks. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread