AR: October 1,2

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Cheyenne, I may try making you another sig with the pictures you gave me in that other thread...

Jed and Meagan are coming out for sure tomorrow. I'm going to call Phil, Kent, and Eric and see if they wanna meet up, too.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I don't think that he was trying to being a smartass. I think the "lucky sob" was referring to AsianStang's previous post indicating that he has the day off. I think that the question was directed towards you, and I had been wondering the same thing.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Sure. Bring out the loaner Toyota and bring it out to the get together for some pictures too. We need a clown for the weekend, and I figure you could be as good as any. I think Lightningmedic and I are going to work on the intake gaskets monday or tuesday evening. Lets hope it all goes well, and then I will have a beater available for ya.

Are you going to be able to make the 7:30 meeting time at GM?

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
:fm: :fm: The Ford show post was just closed??? :fm: :cuss:

Yeah. Because apparently we have ADD and can't stay on topic. :shrug:

I'm not all sure what is going down tonight. I am meeting Christian around 6, not sure what all is planned just yet. If anyone needs to get ahold of me for whatever reason, just call Christian 'cause I'll be with him. :D

I'm out. See y'all tonight! (or Saturday, or whatever!)

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Gander Mountain in NLR meeting tonight at 730pm, be there if you can!

I will not be able to make it down tonight. Too many personal issues I have to take care of here at home. Sorry guys. :( Next weekend seems more promising at the moment. Too bad there were not more people out last night. Christian's car was actually running pretty good. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread