AR: October 1,2

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
According to Even we can get std's and they come from women :(

Well... where do you think women got them from? Not another woman I'm sure. :p Had to come from someone... ;-)

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Unless STD's originated in Eve's mouth. Hell, she ate the apple, I'm assuming she'd be very good at eating tacos as well. :shrug:

There is a huge difference between an apple and a taco. I'd prefer an apple over a taco, they are much healthier anyways. :p

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Taco > apple. If it looks like an apple, something's wrong!

That's because you're a dude. :rolleyes: I would never dare touch a taco. Give me an apple anyday. Or two, or three. :shrug:

:p

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
So who the hell's gonna be able to meet up at Gander this Saturday? I'm not gonna get my hopes up for a nice group if there isn't going to be one...

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
AzianStang said:
So who the hell's gonna be able to meet up at Gander this Saturday? I'm not gonna get my hopes up for a nice group if there isn't going to be one...

It appears that I'm going to have to work the weekend, but I am hoping to be able to get off of work at 5:00 instead of 7:00 this weekend. If I don't make the Gander Mtn. meeting, I will definately call when I get out and around and meet up with you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread