**** Around >>> Find Out

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Bruh…. That looked like a couple of 5 gallon plastic bags duct tapped together…. :LOL:
I think that was the pilot chute that was supposed to deploy his main…. LMFAO, ****ing Darwin shit right there, homemade rig/parachute, and base jumping with no altitude whatsoever that would have given him at least a few moments to sort any malfunctions.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

I think that was the pilot chute that was supposed to deploy his main…. LMFAO, ****ing Darwin shit right there, homemade rig/parachute, and base jumping with no altitude whatsoever that would have given him at least a few moments to sort any malfunctions.
That chute was like Walmart bag quality. We all know how thin those are - lol.

RIP Mal Function.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Bystander shot the robber and left. I love it.

It also looks like the bystander was a decent shot. Respect.
We don’t **** around in H-town Texas! About a year ago a patron in a restaurant domed a robber and left after. Though he did later come forward and he did not face any charges.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Looked like he had the pilot tether routed through his right shoulder strap and pinned to his body. Dumbass.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I watched it again and saw that plus it looks like the line to the pilot shoot is tied in a knot in the middle, like it isn't one single line. Not sure if that's actually critical, but I wouldn't be jumping with any compromised lines or harnesses.

The Austrailian guy at the end that's filming says "Oh ****" and it reminded me of Shane Gillis' Aussie impression. It's almost spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread