**** Around >>> Find Out

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
That was a bit tough watching the long lapse before he jumped to his death, knowing what was coming. I can only imagine the terror racing through his mind before he went SPLAT. :eek:

I just assumed there was no way he was going to jump. Then I remembered what thread this was.

I’m not sure I could jump off a building with a professional chute. Let alone something one of my kids made using items from the recycling bin while they were in kindergarten.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Thank god he was just doing low speed maneuvers. I say that because he wasn't wearing shoes. If he was doing high speed things and he got ****ed, how would we know if he died or not if there were no shoes to fly off?

*edit* oh he was wearing slides, **** me and **** him

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank god he was just doing low speed maneuvers. I say that because he wasn't wearing shoes. If he was doing high speed things and he got ****ed, how would we know if he died or not if there were no shoes to fly off?

*edit* oh he was wearing slides, **** me and **** him
Use to live off of one of the deadliest intersections in NOVA, we would call fatality or not based on shoe flight. Cant explain how this level of gore didnt **** me up since I was 6 when I witnessed this concept first hand.

_Snake_

Established Member
That was a bit tough watching the long lapse before he jumped to his death, knowing what was coming. I can only imagine the terror racing through his mind before he went SPLAT. :eek:
Eh. It only lasted a moment. I figure he had a second or two of "wheeeeee" then a brief "oh shit" then splat. It's not like he knew from the time he jumped.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just assumed there was no way he was going to jump. Then I remembered what thread this was.

I’m not sure I could jump off a building with a professional chute. Let alone something one of my kids made using items from the recycling bin while they were in kindergarten.
Me? Unless it's 2 ft. off the ground, hell no! :ROFLMAO:

MFE

Established Member
Bruh…. That looked like a couple of 5 gallon plastic bags duct tapped together…. :LOL:
He had a chute pack on, so I'm thinking that was a drag chute that was supposed to deploy a main? Stupid ****, anyway.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
2501FB7F-DE46-4A4E-9478-086CD9C2C9E7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread