**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That crazy bitch in the snow was still running her mouth, even after being shot several times.

yep.. imagine being that bitch‘s husband!

The other notable aspect of that video is notice how fast that guy went from total “badass” to a complete and utter pussy… he tucked tail and abandoned wife to fend for herself…

She died with more dignity/heart than her coward husband did… lol

VegasMichael

Established Member
yep.. imagine being that bitch‘s husband!

The other notable aspect of that video is notice how fast that guy went from total “badass” to a complete and utter pussy… he tucked tail and abandoned wife to fend for herself…

She died with more dignity/heart than her coward husband did… lol
I'm probably wrong but with that mouth on her he might have been a little bit glad she got shot. Again, I'm probably wrong.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My neighbors dog ****ed around and found out yesterday lol ( i hate that ****ing dog)

Anyway...my daughters decided to take our lab for a walk down to the creek so he could do some lab shit...the bridge is about 100yrds from the neighbors drive way and 40 from mine. The dog (an aussie) come flying out of thier house barkin and snarling and ran right up at my oldest jump and actinf stupid. My lab not sure where he learned this did a 180 and put himself between my kid and the aussie and ive never seen him do this before...but he puffed up like a bear and postured as i swear he said " come on bitch do it" lol

The aussie tried to jump on my kid an she was trying to get away and my lab spun again went between her legs and out and nailed the aussie!.i mean nailed! Then my lab just stood they snarlin and aussie ran off...evidently nobody ****s with his girls

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My neighbors dog ****ed around and found out yesterday lol ( i hate that ****ing dog)

Anyway...my daughters decided to take our lab for a walk down to the creek so he could do some lab shit...the bridge is about 100yrds from the neighbors drive way and 40 from mine. The dog (an aussie) come flying out of thier house barkin and snarling and ran right up at my oldest jump and actinf stupid. My lab not sure where he learned this did a 180 and put himself between my kid and the aussie and ive never seen him do this before...but he puffed up like a bear and postured as i swear he said " come on bitch do it" lol

The aussie tried to jump on my kid an she was trying to get away and my lab spun again went between her legs and out and nailed the aussie!.i mean nailed! Then my lab just stood they snarlin and aussie ran off...evidently nobody ****s with his girls

Pretty cool. If that mas my pooch, he would be eating a 12oz NY Strip that night!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Reparations: Paid.

GREAT interview, and spot-on truth beginning to end! I was just again this morning talking to my wife about the rampant mental health crisis in this country. For anyone interested, here's a local news video of her being arrested, and some follow-up info.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
textbook definition.

”bleu ma legoff, oh shit!” :ROFLMAO:

Oldie but a goodie.

Let's make an IED and shoot it from 25 yards!

Hell, I wouldn't want to shoot a damn lawnmower at 25yrds because of ricochets.

Users who are viewing this thread