**** Around >>> Find Out

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy crap! That was straight up brutal. Killed them both! Came back out to finish the job.

Apparently they spent years tormenting that guy and had been throwing snow on his driveway all the time. As I recall at some point his wife died of cancer and he was out of ****s to give.

Last edited:

wckdvnm

Established Member
Apparently they spent years tormenting that guy and had been throwing snow on his driveway all the time. As I recall at some point his wife died of cancer and he was out of ****s to give.

He shot himself after this after; not sure if it was before or as cops tried to take him

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That would mess with his mental health. Buy dang, there is so little value put on life today. He kills them both using two different guns, and then goes inside to get a third gun to kill himself. I still say this country is totally ignoring the humongous mental health crisis in this country. Sad, and concerning!

Users who are viewing this thread