ATTN All Paxton Owners

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Yeah i left the stock bpv in because i cant hear anything but my tial....think i will make a neckless out of my blockoff plate... Lol

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Got my tial installed, and stock bov removed. Install was easy, but damn that stock one sucked to remove. Car sounds crazy now, got a check engine light yesterday while driving, lean condition both banks. Reset then reloaded my current tune, hasn't come back yet. Plan to data log and send it off to lund just to double check.

I get a lot of wtf looks as I drive by now. Decel is crazy loud.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Got my tial installed, and stock bov removed. Install was easy, but damn that stock one sucked to remove. Car sounds crazy now, got a check engine light yesterday while driving, lean condition both banks. Reset then reloaded my current tune, hasn't come back yet. Plan to data log and send it off to lund just to double check.

I get a lot of wtf looks as I drive by now. Decel is crazy loud.

Awesome dude! I love the sound especially when you get on it!

Silver_Coyote

Established Member
i have the tial q and was going to use it in the stock location. now i ordered the new pipe from jpc and block off plate for the stock pipe.

with the stock location, there is a small brown o-ring that goes between the flange and the blow off valve. do i need to put that o-ring on the bottom of the tial with the new pipe? or does it just mount up with the vband clamp and the flange thats already welded?

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Its a flange gasket that can be reused! And if your on the stock pulley you can leave the oem bpv on and use it with the tial. Im doing that now and it doesn't effect performance at all! All you hear is the tial bov!

Silver_Coyote

Established Member
Did you drive your car with the stock one then switch over and hear the difference? i can barely hear mine over my exhaust. i know the tial will be much louder which is what i want

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Yes i hated the sound of my car choo chooing along. In my opinion there's to much pressure in the pipes for that small bpv, so when i added the tial it was like the stock bpv said "thanks for the help" now the tial does all the work! You wont even hear the stock bpv anymore!

Eric@jpc

Established Member
BUMP

We got these on sale for the rest of the month!!
JPC Paxton/Vortech Tial Q 50mm Race Blow Off Valve SALE - Justin's Performance Center

tialflyer__94802.1385588142.300.300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread