ATTN: Hybred (I found you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I would say that if you do not think any of thosw women are sexy, then you have lousy taste.. There are a couple that he posted that are not that great, but 2 or 3 of them are very hot.

where did I say none of them were sexy? oh wait I didn't. you are one of the non-reading comprehension short bus riders I see.

NONE of those girls hold a candle to hybred when it comes to having the complete package. most of them are likely brainless twits who will let any tom, dick, or harry with a nice car screw them silly.

Some of you guys are pathetic, like you have never seen an average chic before....
Funny and sad at the same time. :nonono:
Just thought id share that. :-D

How true. I would rather have an average chick than a hot chic pretty much any day of the year (looks wise) simply because they are not full of themselves.

I think she's far from average and to top it off she knows cars and has a degree in engineering. How cool is that?
you can't get much cooler than that for sure. Some of these clowns just don't get it LOL!

If Hybred had nuts, you'd be swinging from them.
and if shit for brains was money you would be rich instead of living in a canadian version of a trailer park.

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
where did I say none of them were sexy? oh wait I didn't. you are one of the non-reading comprehension short bus riders I see.

NONE of those girls hold a candle to hybred when it comes to having the complete package. most of them are likely brainless twits who will let any tom, dick, or harry with a nice car screw them silly.

How true. I would rather have an average chick than a hot chic pretty much any day of the year (looks wise) simply because they are not full of themselves.

you can't get much cooler than that for sure. Some of these clowns just don't get it LOL!

and if shit for brains was money you would be rich instead of living in a canadian version of a trailer park.

Yeah this all makes sense if you're looking for a wife. But who the hell wants that?

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
When a girl is more excited about putting on a maggy sc on her camaro than going shopping for clothes that puts her well above average.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
girls_on_internet.jpg

I was just laughing so hard I kept missing the 'Quote' button to make this response when I saw that:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
When a girl is more excited about putting on a maggy sc on her camaro than going shopping for clothes that puts her well above average.

Women like her are few and far between.

A. Not Fat.
B. Not a dog face.
C. Likes Automobiles (not blindly brand loyal)

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
OP = stalker

jk

She is def. a keeper.

haters gon' hate

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Psh, dude, Hybred > all those chicks.

Kat looks nothing like any of the Jersey Shore cast. You must be joking...

I think she's far from average and to top it off she knows cars and has a degree in engineering. How cool is that?

Her and I have had our differences, I'm not swinging from anything. She's a cool chick, that's all I'm saying. :shrug:

whatever, dude.

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Checking in! Thanks Sinister for the link.

I have no complaints about Hybred/Kat :)

Also, she doesn't drive a Chevy (much)...She drives a Dodge..

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
LOL @ this thread.

Pretty close to me:

sammi-sweetheart-giancola-jersey-shore.jpg

I can kinda see it. No offense taken.

Hey! Who's that chick leaning on my damn car!

Not your wife. You should do something about that...

16, 19, 26, 30 (girl in blue = :bowdown:), 32, 36 > 11

#36 is pretty damn hot.

She's pretty hot. I figured her to be a fat ugly bitch cause she's always on the computer, e-fighting.
She should be in the kitchen, as the dish!

Meh, I just have a pretty easy job right now that involves sitting in front of a computer all day.

Will is a VERY lucky guy!!!
She is an absolute sweet heart when you meet her in person, though she is sharp as a knife and has no problem hanging with even the most obscure sarcasm even with the obvious generational differences. Yes I am OLD!

We are very lucky to have her on this site!:rockon:

Jimmy, you're one of the coolest guys I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

lol dang Hybred hasn't checked in yet?

I thought she never left her computer! :shrug:

If I don't have to be in front of the computer, I'm nowhere near it. I have too many things to do when I'm not chained to my cubicle.

Almost as cool as a chick that knows about cars, is getting a degree in engineering, and is a hot blond MILF :beer:

CBrowning84

Established Member
If I don't have to be in front of the computer, I'm nowhere near it. I have too many things to do when I'm not chained to my cubicle.

haha i was just messin with ya :beer:

I pretty much have the same job as you (mechanical engineer) so I know what that's like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread