ATTN: Hybred (I found you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Do you compile a dossier on every member on this site?

nope do you?

the real question is would i ever rice out a mustang or any car for that matter?

no so i dont see why he ruined a perfectly good car.....

i'm guessing you are a fan of the new hood he put on it huh?

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
nope do you?

the real question is would i ever rice out a mustang or any car for that matter?

no so i dont see why he ruined a perfectly good car.....

i'm guessing you are a fan of the new hood he put on it huh?

Wait, who riced out a Mustang?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
lol @ all the people in here.

Just goes to show that on the internet we all date/**** models but in real life the only time they get ass is when they sit on a public toilet seat...

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It's the truth. Most guys I am friends with would describe their perfect woman to be quite similar to Kat. :shrug:

I would at least want my wife to pretend that she isn't more intelligent than me :lol1:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
It's the truth. Most guys I am friends with would describe their perfect woman to be quite similar to Kat. :shrug:

dude, if you want to bang her, just fly to texas and do it already. for ****'s sake. the need for women of this site to defend any other woman on this site is ****ing hilarious. or sad. or both. hard to say because i really don't care enough to make that call.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
dude, if you want to bang her, just fly to texas and do it already. for ****'s sake. the need for women of this site to defend any other woman on this site is ****ing hilarious. or sad. or both. hard to say because i really don't care enough to make that call.

I like how one minute it's "all women on this site are jealous of any other women on the site" and now it's "all women on this site feel the need to defend each other". Pick one, for ****s sake.

I don't need to defend her, it's my opinion which I am entitled to. Nice try, though :bored:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
^^^ i never said anything resembling that first quote. nice try, though. :dancenana:

*had to go with the dancing banana over the suicidal orange.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dumbass. you know fiveohhhstang is a girl right?

yup. i use the term dude universally. bonus- it seems to piss certain women off a bit, and that makes me laugh.

*not you, 5oh. wouldn't want you jumping off any more bridges.

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
yup. i use the term dude universally. bonus- it seems to piss certain women off a bit, and that makes me laugh.

*not you, 5oh. wouldn't want you jumping off any more bridges.

The term "dude" doesn't offend me, I use it for both girls and guys all the time. :shrug:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Did NO-BlkLightning2K get hit in the head or something? He's always been a dumb ass, but lately the dumb-ass-ery has been off the charts.

LOL I've noticed that.

I thought he was trying to lay low for awhile after everyone got on him for posing next to that fence, but now I see he's back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread