Average income for 03 CObra owners

What HOUSEHOLD income bracket to 03 Cobra owners fall under?

• Confidential, None ones business....

Votes: 62 4.1%
  • $0 to <$20,000 (Student, unemployed, no need to work)

Votes: 116 7.7%
  • >$20,000 to <$50,000

Votes: 301 20.1%
  • >$50,000 to <$80,000

Votes: 399 26.6%
  • >$80,000 to <$110,000

Votes: 268 17.9%
  • >$110,000 to <$170,000

Votes: 226 15.1%
  • >$170,000

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLackBoLT01

Established Member
Funny you brought this up, I bought my Cobra about 4 months ago.... a month later, after seeing my cobra, my neighbor buys a 03 black vert. It sort of bothered me, sicne I was the only Cobra around, but it was also nice having another owner to bs with. well, today, as I'm opening my garage, getting ready to do some work on my R1, I see cars parked in front of my house, and guys with DEA vests on. I guess my neighbor got busted for something, had him in handcuffs and were questioning him and his wife. Freaky... out of common courtesy, i didn't stay around, although i really wanted to be nosey. :dw:

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by jasonc32amg
about $140k...but 5/6 yeasrs ago I was eating tuna fish in grad school so I could afford a used bd-11 for my 5.0 coupe when I was pulling in about $20k :)

What do you do for a living... if you dont mind? 120K raise in 5 years in really good!

10Key

Established Member
$40,000k/year yesterday as an aspiring CPA. Today, received a 10% raise, should help with the car payments

Pyro

Established Member
This has got to be one of the longest running posts I've started. Since starting this post, I've moved on to two new jobs and a new house.

Last edited:

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
This has got to be one of the longest running posts I've started. Since starting this post, I've moved on to two new jobs and a new house.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3GROC

Established Member
I make neought to pay for hte cobra.....a few bad habits....living...

sometimes it is tough tho....

sometimes I wish I just kept what I OWNED....now I just owe another 15 grand....ok....more hten that.....but I wouldnt trade him for the world..GOOOD COBRA GOOOD BOY...

davidmax

Established Member
24 months U.S Navy Seal armorer and an amazing experiance during the S.E. Asia conflict.
People died and we killed lots of NVA and V.C as well so I would call her a war.
I just hope the boys and girls come home soon and for me to have dovish remarks and not support my elected officialls 100+% is VERY!!!! RARE!!!.Dave Smilovic

Gray03Cobra

Established Member
And I don't owe anyone anything! Retired! Driving around with no care's, except for what to do to my baby COBRA! Yeah

sikwitit36

Banned
Originally posted by NMRAcer
In The Army. you did't put a scale low enough for me lol

:lol: Shit I heard that. overworked and Underpayed. Sucks dont it. And you know what we probably work more hrs and put up with more shit than anybody and get payed less than anyone on this site. :shrug: The shit we do for our country.:rockon:

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by sikwitit36
:lol: Shit I heard that. overworked and Underpayed. Sucks dont it. And you know what we probably work more hrs and put up with more shit than anybody and get payed less than anyone on this site. :shrug: The shit we do for our country.:rockon:

We all thank you guys for serving...

King Cobra 2000

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Sssnake
Funny how that works isn't it.....The more you make, the more you seem willing to spend .

So true. I'm 22 with a reg day job and My brother and I own a electronic online store www.egetmore.com. Decent living. I only Had my cobra for a month and I might have spent more money on my car than on myself. Sad but true:beer:

Shanezam203

Established Member
I finally am able to Vote. I've been browsing this forum for over a year now. I just picked up an 03 last night. I love it. Anyway I voted, I'm in the 20k-50k range. Not rich but not broke, I got the Cobra finally. I'm 20 and I am also a Student in college.
:beer: Shane

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by Shanezam203
I finally am able to Vote. I've been browsing this forum for over a year now. I just picked up an 03 last night. I love it. Anyway I voted, I'm in the 20k-50k range. Not rich but not broke, I got the Cobra finally. I'm 20 and I am also a Student in college.

Awsome!! And congrats on the new ride.

btw, I wish I made $20K-$50K when I was 20. You've definitely off to a good start.:rockon:

jpbedard

Established Member
Originally posted by Shanezam203

what do you do?:)

Shanezam203

Established Member
Originally posted by jpbedard
what do you do?:)
Actually I'm still in school. I'm on m 2nd year of college. But when I'm not at school I sell Nextel phones during the week, and on the weekend I help a neighbor out at his car wash/oil change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread