Back from bootcamp

boduke0220

Established Member
Well im back from good ole Parris island, Sc. and yes, with the title US Marine! So how is Everyone? anything cool happen while i was gone in the Mustang world? Feels pretty good to be part of the Brotherhood.

heres a pic

usmcme-1.jpg

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Congrats..... what's your MOS- or should I say, what is your MOS going to be once you successfully complete the school?

Now you have a better understanding of what this means!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V41X8rp4Cso"]Marine - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Congrats Marine. Thanks for your service. Now go do great things jarhead!!!
j/k :beer:

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Congrats Boot, Do great things and have fun, like already said dont become a shirtbird!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats on becoming a boot!!

Semper Fi Marine. Keep your head on straight, stay motivated, and make the most out of the oppurtunities presented to you.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
sharpshooter huh? congradulations man I remember you posting right before you left, seems like it was just the other week. Keep your head up if motivation gets low and trust me time will fly by from what my buddies tell me

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Not hazed all the time haha nah Probably an 11 or 41

You're an 03 man...:lol1: There's no real hazing that goes on that's ever done in negative fashion anymore. You'll get beatdowns when you get to your unit, but it's all done in a welcoming way if that makes any sense. I'm an 11 myself so if you have any questions let me know.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Hiking will be your worst enemy, but luckily you're on the East coast where you don't have to worry about the hills. Depending on your company it can be a really crappy experience... like mine. I haven't heard to many bad SOI experiences from my friends on the East coast but Charlie West where I went through was horrible.

Just don't fall out of any hikes or give them any reason whatsoever to say you fell out, so during hikes get to the front as soon as you can and stay there. For the longer hikes make sure you stretch good and have plenty of little snack that will boost your energy on the breaks.

Don't stress out based off what I'm telling you because just about everything that made my experience miserable was the fact that it was Charlie Company. I'm sure there's a few guys on here that went through Charlie as well and can attest to the experience. Most other companies aren't bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread