BADASS Thread

ajaf1656

Established Member
I just can't watch it. It's like putting a nice dollop of dogshit on a slice of apple pie. It doesn't matter how good the pie was, it's now ruined. Lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Was trying to find proof that the V4 Superleggera could do 250mph like another video I saw stated. Highest I have seen is 229mph which sounds more realistic because 250 would make if faster than the H2R. This video has some good comparison races and track footage though against all the V4's main competition. It's faster than a modded S1000R which should say enough. Another video I watched from Ducati interviewing the test rider about it, he said he was less than 2 seconds off the MotoGP Ducati around Mugello while the GP team was watching. It's basically an experimental bike for the street.

Last edited:

ajaf1656

Established Member
Was trying to find proof that the V4 Superleggera could do 250mph like another video I saw stated. Highest I have seen is 229mph which sounds more realistic because 250 would make if faster than the H2R. This video has some good comparison races and track footage though against all the V4's main competition. It's faster than a modded S1000R which should say enough. Another video I watched from Ducati interviewing the test rider about it, he said he was less than 2 seconds off the MotoGP Ducati around Mugello while the GP team was watching. It's basically an experimental bike for the street.

I saw a teaser for the new big-bore single they're releasing the other day. For some reason I assumed it was going to be a conventional valve-spring motor, but I was wrong. It's going to have desmodromic valves just like their big bikes. It's too big for a MX, but now I'm starting to think their MX bike might be a desmo too. If it can rev-out higher than the other bikes, I wonder if it might be a contender out of the gate.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Also, talking about Ducati's test rider Michele Pirro... A few years back he was racing Mugello as a wildcard. During one of the practice sessions, he got a head shake coming over the hump towards the end of the straight that knocked his brake pads back. They're coming in at about 220mph. I remember when Marc Marquez crashed there, they said it was the fastest recorded crash at 205mph, but this one might have been close...

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
6B131513-93F0-4629-A243-ADAF31A609EE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread