Barack Bannanas birth cert. confirmed a FAKE!!!

stangfreak

Established Member
WTF! This shows that people like you have no clue as to what is going on and what they are trying to do. Someday people will see what the dems are doing but it will be to late. I dont hate the guy because of his color,I hate him because he is ruining our country.
As far as you saying that because he is black,you need to listen to this. This is what Adam Carolla has to say. He tells it like it is.
EVERYBODY listen to this but be warned it has bad language. Adam gets fired up. I think its kind of funny but I stand behind him 100%

The Adam Carolla Show - The Pirate Ship - YouTube

this

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
The man is the worst president in the last 50+ years period.... yes, worse than Jimmy too. white, black, green.. whatever his color/ background is... it means nothing to change that fact. He is bad at his job. If I was as bad as he at my job I would have been fired 3 years ago. But he works for a group of bosses where more than half are blind, deaf and dumb.... dumb mentally that is.
If you really look at what he has done, he couldnt do more damage to our country without being the devil himself.

blacksrt

Established Member
I say we divide this country and let the Obama lovers/supporters move to one side while the rational/working people move to the other..... Shit would hit the fan real fast.... "Wha ya mean I aint gettn' me ck dis munt". I am sorry sir, but there aren't enough working people in "Obama land" to pay your social security disability any longer. Guess you'll have to go get a job..... "Gun Shot" echos through the phone....

Last edited:

ib6-ub9

Established Member
This website has officially gone to shit. You guys are unreal. Do any of you even have a GED?:bash: There is not one shred of proof that it is fake. They keep saying the evidence points to this and that ..... what evidence? You inbred rednecks will believe anything they say. The only thing remotely fact based in this thread concerns MTV sucking ass.

Last edited:

ib6-ub9

Established Member
The man is the worst president in the last 50+ years period.... yes, worse than Jimmy too. white, black, green.. whatever his color/ background is... it means nothing to change that fact. He is bad at his job. If I was as bad as he at my job I would have been fired 3 years ago. But he works for a group of bosses where more than half are blind, deaf and dumb.... dumb mentally that is.
If you really look at what he has done, he couldnt do more damage to our country without being the devil himself.

Worse based on what? He has let us down on some things sure... but he came into the worst situation since the great depression. Two wars, high unemployment and a floundering economy, and a senate that **** blocks every thing he does, yet hes the worst president? You sit here with the rest of these morons and spout nonsense over and over until you believe it. I honestly feel bad for all of you. The only thing you can do is quote some idiot on Fox or copy and paste tea party propaganda to make an argument.

FormerGmc

Established Member
"and a senate that **** blocks every thing he does"

Really?

I'm thinking you cannot find one thing the democratic controlled senate has blocked.

You search, I'll wait.

94venomV8

Established Member
^^^First off did Obama not have a democratic backing for two years of his last term that pushed through BS like Obamacare? So the senate blocking his every move doesnt really apply huh? And the only morons spouting off non sense is Obama himself, name one thing he followed through on that made our country a better place? Last time I checked the unemployment is higher than ever, taxes have been raised, more people living off aid than ever before, and things like Obamacare passing through will only put more weight on the shoulders of a failing nation. I feel sorry for you man, but hey in the end you can be one of the people (that obviously voted for him based on your defense) will directly be responsible for failure. Again, he is the worst president in history. He has done nothing good, not that has any impact within our countries economy, military or otherwise. Like some stated in here before, he cut crucial funding to the military after everything they do for us, yet he orders billions of rounds for homeland security, drones and spends millions on ridiculous things like the research of impact on alcohol in chinese brothels. And yes that was a real study the government paid for in the amount of over 1 million dollars.

makevelie187

Established Member
I usually don't post/share things on facebook but this is one i will, if this has to get out somehow facebook spreads like a wild fire. But watch this video pulled and yanked way before it goes viral.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
So what does it matter any more. No one wants to make things right

Lowflight

Established Member
Worse based on what? He has let us down on some things sure... but he came into the worst situation since the great depression. Two wars, high unemployment and a floundering economy, and a senate that **** blocks every thing he does, yet hes the worst president? You sit here with the rest of these morons and spout nonsense over and over until you believe it. I honestly feel bad for all of you. The only thing you can do is quote some idiot on Fox or copy and paste tea party propaganda to make an argument.

You mean the "democratic" led Senate? Your probably wanting to direct your BS toward the Republican led House, but not to worry, we don't expect much from a low information voter:lol1:

4.6pimp

Established Member
This website has officially gone to shit. You guys are unreal. Do any of you even have a GED?:bash: There is not one shred of proof that it is fake. They keep saying the evidence points to this and that ..... what evidence? You inbred rednecks will believe anything they say. The only thing remotely fact based in this thread concerns MTV sucking ass.

Inbred rednecks huh? There is a guy at work that says that to everybody that he thinks is dumber then him. Always wondered who was dumber, him for saying the racist comment or the guy he was talking to. You have settled it for me! He's the dumb ass and so are you!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member

The smart guy in the video that has a degree in figuring shit out says otherwise.

CBrowning84

Established Member
There is not one shred of proof that it is fake. They keep saying the evidence points to this and that ..... what evidence?

Here's a good video:
[youtube_browser]m2L5a_KS6iw[/youtube_browser]
Proof the Obama Birth Certificate is a fake - YouTube

Found on this website:
The Coming Crisis: Obama long-form birth certificate proven a fake, or at the very least tampered with -- And we now have evidence; UPDATED INFORMATION. PLEASE REPOST.

Found this comment to be especially informative:
Anonymous said:
I am President of a highly successful marketing and digital content creation corporation. I have over 25 years of high-level experience with digital content and am an expert by any measure with Adobe's entire software suite, including Acrobat, Illustrator and Photoshop. We work with the arcane, hidden, "under-the-hood" aspects of such content (involving layers, flattening, and links, placed images, etc.) on a daily basis, and have seen just about every possible combination of output results. Based on this expertise, it is our unequivocal opinion that the PDF document we downloaded (from the White House website) has been substantially edited after being scanned. It is most definitely not simply a “scan-to-PDF”, in which Acrobat (or some other PDF creation software app) “arbitrarily generated the various linked objects through its OCR or other imaging process”, as some people have attempted to assert. The placed objects are not indicative of any conceivable output schema that we have ever seen in the course of working with tens of thousands of scans and PDF documents. Moreover, all of the placed objects have been transformed (rotated -90 degrees and scaled; all but one to 24%). This, in and of itself would not be particularly damning, except that the overall page’s green patterned “security” background has been scaled to 48%. That makes zero sense if this is a genuine representation of the scanned document, as the White House is purporting it to be. Forget all the other irregularities that have been cited; the inconsistent transformation issue alone makes it inarguable that the document has been manually altered from its original state. What does all this mean? We’re not sure. But one thing is for certain…the dumbass who talked BHO into releasing this obviously lashed-up document should be fired. Oh wait, Obama can’t fire Trump, can he (not yet, anyway)?

I feel like the video speaks for itself, and it has been proven time and time again that the document was built as opposed to being real. Not to mention that the original person who proved it to be fake stated that he in fact set out to prove it's authenticity. When you go about to prove something to be right and in fact prove it to be wrong, that's a pretty strong point that it is indeed wrong!!

I would also like to point out that OTHER NATIONS now agree that it is fake. Tell me, were they paid to prove this? What was their stake in it? We now have people in Germany, Russia, and Israel to name a few:
Now other nations agree Obama

All I'm saying is that if it were real, nobody would be able to find ANY evidence to say otherwise. And at the very LEAST it was tampered with... and the fact that it was tampered with at all should speak volumes. There should be NO need to tamper with something like that. (btw I'm only putting words in caps to highlight, not to yell lol.)

Blaine

Established Member

Another blind Democrat. But even a democrat can't deny his SUCK. I do agree the last few presidents sucked as well, but Obama sets the standard for suck. I'm not Dem or Rep. They both suck.

In Summary the DUMB moves which Fcked this country:

1. Reagan and his "Free Trade" which sent all the jobs overseas. China thanks him for this.

2. Clinton's refusal to do ANYTHING to halt terrorism.

3. Bush's and their WORTHLESS occupation of Iraq and Afghan. (Bomb em and leave em.. not occupy em.)

4. Obama's Socialization of the Country.

Don't really care if hes legal or not. Regardless hes bad. Really bad. And Congress is no better.

Our Government is ran by Idiots voted in by Idiots. (The SHEEPLE) Won't change. Never will.

602043_10200914600367223_1778004513_n.jpg

2j1kkns.jpg

Do any of you even have a GED?

Oh by the way I have a HS diploma, Bach. Degree, Masters Degree, Law Enforcement training, Agent Training, and Military Schooling/Training. :poke:

Last edited:

ib6-ub9

Established Member
^^^First off did Obama not have a democratic backing for two years of his last term that pushed through BS like Obamacare? So the senate blocking his every move doesnt really apply huh? And the only morons spouting off non sense is Obama himself, name one thing he followed through on that made our country a better place? Last time I checked the unemployment is higher than ever, taxes have been raised, more people living off aid than ever before, and things like Obamacare passing through will only put more weight on the shoulders of a failing nation. I feel sorry for you man, but hey in the end you can be one of the people (that obviously voted for him based on your defense) will directly be responsible for failure. Again, he is the worst president in history. He has done nothing good, not that has any impact within our countries economy, military or otherwise. Like some stated in here before, he cut crucial funding to the military after everything they do for us, yet he orders billions of rounds for homeland security, drones and spends millions on ridiculous things like the research of impact on alcohol in chinese brothels. And yes that was a real study the government paid for in the amount of over 1 million dollars.

Unemployment rate under bush was skyrocketing and since then it has gone down... why dont you actually pay attention to the facts. Crucial funding for the military?.... i dont even know where to start with this you are lost.

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Another blind Democrat. But even a democrat can't deny his SUCK. I do agree the last few presidents sucked as well, but Obama sets the standard for suck. I'm not Dem or Rep. They both suck.

In Summary the DUMB moves which Fcked this country:

1. Reagan and his "Free Trade" which sent all the jobs overseas. China thanks him for this.

2. Clinton's refusal to do ANYTHING to halt terrorism.

3. Bush's and their WORTHLESS occupation of Iraq and Afghan. (Bomb em and leave em.. not occupy em.)

4. Obama's Socialization of the Country.

Don't really care if hes legal or not. Regardless hes bad. Really bad. And Congress is no better.

Our Government is ran by Idiots voted in by Idiots. (The SHEEPLE) Won't change. Never will.

602043_10200914600367223_1778004513_n.jpg

2j1kkns.jpg

Oh by the way I have a HS diploma, Bach. Degree, Masters Degree, Law Enforcement training, Agent Training, and Military Schooling/Training. :poke:

First off i am not a democrat.. I vote that way only because there is another other option at the moment.
1,2,3 are true without a doubt.
4- This one is hilarious... What is your idea of socialization? Bringing the tax rate back to what it was under Clinton.. which happens to be far lower than under Reagan? Maybe if the top 1% had not been avoiding taxes and bleeding this country dry taxes would not even be an issue. That is not Socialization.

Im not some blind nuthuger like you think I am and based on 1,2,3, how the hell do you come to the conclusion that Obama is the worst. Especially seeing as how the economy has stabilized, unemployment is no longer increasing at the same rate it was under bush, and he is drawing back unnecessary forces overseas.

With that said I agree the government is a total cluster****, and to be honest its not going to change until that generation of old bastards dies off, but this spreading of misinformation by conservative media and even biased liberal media to an extent is crippling to this nation. It has divided us and is tearing us up from within.

:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread