Beretta 1301

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
View attachment 1675906 I used to love Benelli but way to expensive. I carried a Mossburg 500 during police days and hated the damned recoil...Now I have this Panzer which is 28 inches long- 10 rd mag (not shown) that I can wield from my car. NO recoil issues!!!..I used #4 Remington mag 2&3/4 buck and it is my ..go to..Also have 24" Tavor .223 bullpup

Always wanted to shoot a bullpup.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
D3286477-51A7-405C-9C53-D391C57FB690.jpeg
Lord, now I need a modified Mossberg Shockwave.

jshen

Established Member
Always wanted to shoot a bullpup.
I like functionality....learned that from police days...No need to have long rifle if the shooting confines are small..As a proseucutor I worked narcotics div...the commander there was a freaking idiot. You don't need a 20 inch barrel AR when 12 is best for close quarters..Like Benelli m-4 instead of Ithaca. I have a short barrel AR,, but love the bullpups. I gave my M-7 Bushmaster to my nephew..but it never jammed, and with my EoTech site I could hit anything at 100 yards. Now I have IWI Tavor I have not shoot but it's around 24 inches long and with sling I can carry it under my jacket unseen---but you do have to watch where you put your hand on leading stock as one could easily put had over barrel. I have KelTec RFB NIB because I wanted an ammo caliber easily obtainable. The Panzer bullpup is everything I wanted in a shotgun...One rule- use hot ammo as the weak stuff on breakin won't push the ejector hard enough. Now I have a case of Remington #4 buck- perfect for two legged varmits...I would like to post gun lengths realative to M-4 14 inch barrel but have brainfart on how to post picture

Last edited:

jshen

Established Member
I love the Mossberg brand and totally trusted it during 13 + years on the road as a cop. I never had a single issue with it and I absolutely love the safety on the top we're my thumb would always be: and I always liked the way one could eject a shell out of the chamber and not mess with the stack in the tube.... the cut down unit that is displayed in the above photo is very difficult for a medium build person to shoot.. last time I was at our government range the Range Masters discussed that cut down Mossberg and gave it very poor results 4 accuracy as well as the shooter being able to shoot many rounds through it. I might add that they loved my Panzer and everybody took turns firing it as again it's just few inches shorter with 10 round mag and 2 10-round round mags on the side. Everybody loved the lack of recoil as it's all taken up by the Recoil spring

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jshen

Established Member
I have never had a bad experience with a Bullpup. However as I admitted earlier I do not do distance shooting and I do not hunt. All my firearms are for short medium distance and all are self defense oriented. As a narcotics prosecutor I had several potentially bad incidents and when people go to prison for life without parole there are family members of all sorts that hold a grudge. I constantly think of that and perhaps that's why my preparation is as it's been.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I constantly think of that and perhaps that's why my preparation is as it's been.

Respect. I have a friend who CCs a Tavor in a tennis racket case. My antennae are now up when I see dudes walking around with tennis racket or similar bags.

jshen

Established Member
It's obvious the author of THAT video knew nothing about a bullpup..Receiver of bullpup is in the stock. Israelis use them also the Brits

Users who are viewing this thread