jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
As promised you miscreants...

View attachment 1676391

D8A62075-36F4-42D8-AD27-65256C5F002C.gif

jshen

Established Member
Not a Benelli, But a bullpup is: short, and receiver housed in stock. The level is 24 inches. I did attach a tac light and there is barrel shroud but length is as you see it with mag. Speaking of which I have 4 10 rd mags and 2 5rd....Swithing them out is a breeze. Balance is great- one handed firing if necessary.
20201207_194951.jpg
20201207_195115.jpg

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Not a Benelli, But a bullpup is: short, and receiver housed in stock. The level is 24 inches. I did attach a tac light and there is barrel shroud but length is as you see it with mag. Speaking of which I have 4 10 rd mags and 2 5rd....Swithing them out is a breeze. Balance is great- one handed firing if necessary.View attachment 1676511 View attachment 1676512

Thats a terrorist weapon in COmmiefornia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jshen

Established Member
Thank you! Our founding fathers were all considered terrorists by the oppressors and as we go into this new Administration I suspect we will all be oppressed and removed of our rights to bear arms. Maybe one should start thinking where they stand on this because I for one think the election was rigged and I think a lot of the people on this forearm would be extremely reluctant to give up their firearms or even register their firearms given a government mandate from a clueless president-elect. The news is out now that he may appoint his son Hunter Attorney General. I foresee trouble Brewing but I'm an old geezer and you guys are not so you'll have to make some decisions.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thank you! Our founding fathers were all considered terrorists by the oppressors and as we go into this new Administration I suspect we will all be oppressed and removed of our rights to bear arms. Maybe one should start thinking where they stand on this because I for one think the election was rigged and I think a lot of the people on this forearm would be extremely reluctant to give up their firearms or even register their firearms given a government mandate from a clueless president-elect. The news is out now that he may appoint his son Hunter Attorney General. I foresee trouble Brewing but I'm an old geezer and you guys are not so you'll have to make some decisions.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Hunter Biden as AG?? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread