Best CAI?

blacksvt10th

10th anniversary cobra
Established Member
sure this thread has been done before, but im lazy and i think the search option sucks. So, to give us something to do, what is the best CAI out there?

Jroc

Established Member
I would say K&N as I'm making great #'s with one, but I'm starting to think it might be causing my stall problem, but IDK for sure. Even though I've been byiest to K&N for a while I'm going to say JLT RAI as I've not heard of people having problems with one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Unless you're making huge power, there is very little difference power-wise between them. The most popular seem to be the K&N, JLT and Steeda. It is very personal choice with no clear winner. Looks wise, you can't get much better than JLT. JMO.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
The K&N intake is great for these cars but it looks like garbage with the heat shield. If you like fender intakes I recommend JLT because it a very nice piece. I run a steeda intake because it makes good power and looks awesome.

Stay away from BBK and MAC

Last edited:

blacksvt10th

10th anniversary cobra
Established Member
hmmm, i got a k&n and no complaints, and im thinking of purchasing a jlt. any cool ideas for a custom paint scheme on a jlt for a black 10th ann car?

Users who are viewing this thread