Big power AED E85 Paxton 5.0

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
First I'd like to think Shaun for calling me ugly and for drew saying I can't drive stick... Dicks. J/k

Made the 7hr trip to AED and holy shit was it worth it. My mind was completely blown by Shaun's tuning and I'm still freaking out about the power my car made. So the first pull was 600 on the nose with 91 pump and after a few tweaks it ended up with 619 pulling timing from shitty gas. So we said the hell with 91 pump gas.... We want pimp gas e85. First e85 pull was 690 and after figuring out a bap issue we ended up with 727!!! Sae...Pulls like a raped ape.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cox8_J__bI

image_zps21515566.jpg

Thanks Shaun for misspelling my last name you not writing mother f..... Pop up books man I could tune a car that way
91 vs e85
B30030D9-1E48-4910-8BCC-E87E8BB75F6D-2663-000002BC0B5CAA8F_zpse675a124.jpg

Again thanks Shaun for all the help. I was literally there all day and Shaun went above and beyond to help me out. Awesome and fun experience and a super easy dude to get along with and give a hard time.

For the haters... Yea it's 727/575 SAE E85 and base Paxton pulley. We were seeing just north of 10psi at 7-7200 I'm sure Shaun will chime in on the timing. Damn e85 smells good.

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Thanks. Saw a c6zo6 and thought about chasing him down a d stomping that ass but I was too thirsty so I pulled into a gas station for beer.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Jesus you picked up about 100whp with nothing but switching to E85 and probably adding timing?? Good god.. You can see me car in your vid lol.. It's there for E85.. I'd be stoked if I picked up that much power lol! Great numbers man!

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Jesus you picked up about 100whp with nothing but switching to E85 and probably adding timing?? Good god.. You can see me car in your vid lol.. It's there for E85.. I'd be stoked if I picked up that much power lol! Great numbers man!

Damn dude its in the video for less than a half second lol you notice everything. Yea I noticed your car right off the bat. Looks amazing with those wheels. Picked up over 100hp vs the crappy 91. 1st time I've ever gotten bad gas. We also think something might be rattling causing false knock bc it pulled a little timing with the e85 but nothing like it was on 91. The "bad" gas is going into Shaun's truck lol

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn dude its in the video for less than a half second lol you notice everything. Yea I noticed your car right off the bat. Looks amazing with those wheels. Picked up over 100hp vs the crappy 91. 1st time I've ever gotten bad gas. We also think something might be rattling causing false knock bc it pulled a little timing with the e85 but nothing like it was on 91. The "bad" gas is going into Shaun's truck lol

LOL yea I notice things rather quickly.. That is just crazy amounts of power man!! can't wait to see what it does at the track!

FIFTY

Established Member
All i gotta say is........WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown:

Those are some incredible stout numbers, These paxton's continue to amaze,

Congrats!

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Nice since my car isn't a daily driver there r a few places I can pick it up....might have to make the switch :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread